Keyser Söze
JrTapia1991
Ron Swanson
ConciliarFox
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I know people are online playing it, just curious as to how much and when. Looking to squad up with people eventually. Re-bought the game after Christmas (premium edition),and trying to get back in the swing of things.

I still play yes, but not Xbox sorry man.

Playing alone on PC sucks balls, my K/D suffers without any back up. But my SPM is almost 650 now. Woot.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I play every now and again. If you see me send an invite and I may or may not join. But I still have it and think about it from time to time.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea I play it every day lol,I'm usually top place on the team and the only one with any balls to push up for the objective

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yep, occasionally.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I still have it. I've been busy playing other things but if you ever see me online just shoot me an invite and I'd join up with you. Been awhile since I played any games with you guys.

Pariah

Pariah

I played it this weekend with Lemon, I'll definitely be playing it more in the future.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yes. Haven't played in a couple weeks though.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Occasionally.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

Every Saturday I go to a friends house where we have 3-4 of us all playing on 3-4 screens in one room. We always squad up, so no reason for mics. I'll occasionally get online during the week, but its completely random when I do(and right now my mic is broken, I can hear everything fine with it, but no one can hear me). I rarely pay attention to who is online so if anyone sees me online feel free to join me and squad up if I'm not in my usual squad.

Pariah

Pariah

I'll be playing on weekends, any SeCers wanna play just send me a message on Steam and I'll hop on XBL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum