We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate Insomnia....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate Insomnia.... Empty I hate Insomnia.... 2013-01-08, 07:00

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

title...been suffering from it for nearly six months now. It comes and goes, and I can never really seem to get into a good sleep rhythm.

Anyone have some suggestions? I was prescribed melatonin but I am kind of reluctant to use it too much as it can make my problems even worse by screwing up my bodies chemistry.

2I hate Insomnia.... Empty Re: I hate Insomnia.... 2013-01-08, 07:30

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I feel you man I work graveyard and my shit gets all out of whack. I don't really have any suggestions for you though. I find I tend to sleep better on a full stomach. Maybe try eating some before bed?

3I hate Insomnia.... Empty Re: I hate Insomnia.... 2013-01-08, 12:12

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Ummm some tips....I tsp of nutmeg or other protein. That way you wont feel tired in the morning...take it before bed.

When you wake up have protein within 30 minutes of waking up.

do at least 15minutes of cardio during the day.

Thats things that work for me that I heard about....but I haven't been able to do them the past few weeks due to being on crutches..and now have the cold. But I have struggled with insomnia for the past year and a half too...I got to much stress for no reason and that is a big factor in sleep problems.

4I hate Insomnia.... Empty Re: I hate Insomnia.... 2013-01-08, 12:44

Ante

Ante

melatonin

i don't see how it can screw up your body's chemistry? unless you have some sensitivity to it. melatonin isn't addictive in any way. i take a 5mg pill on nights when i have to get up early for work and it's helped me get an entire restful nights sleep every time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum