Frostbyrn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Especially the Legion Overhaul which stopped them being so useless

Ante

Ante

i was thinking about giving NV another go... any other mod recommendations?

Duh

StormEye

StormEye

Legion OH sort of overpowers them compared to NCR. In a straight up fight, NCR loses most of the time.

I have a shit ton of mods in my NV, dont remember many of them though...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Caesers New Regime for the Legion

NCR Re-armament

Crossbow for the Wasteland its just 2 guns but pretty cool

More Perks definitely so many cool perks added like Grease Monkey where you can build robots and have a pet Mr Gutsy follow you around

Wasteland Flora Overhaul

And WME or WMX if you like Melee Weps

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Mission Mojave
Outside Bets
EVE

Khfan60

Khfan60

I honestly want a gaming quality PC just for Fallout. Even after the countless hours i've put in on the 360, i'd do it all again with mods.

Khfan60 wrote:I honestly want a gaming quality PC just for Fallout. Even after the countless hours i've put in on the 360, i'd do it all again with mods.

You can run Fallout on a low end machine at maxed settings with tons of mods. Its not a demanding game at all.

Khfan60

Khfan60

I really doubt my PC would be able to handle it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

if you only really care about fallout,etc you could build a cheap little AMD rig,elitists tend to knock em but I've looked up alot on them and if you don't "need" 1080p setting with all max shadows and all the extra crap and 60+FPS, AMD is fine. I'm used to 30fps my whole life anyway,60 feels weird now with my pc haha

look into the AMD APU A10 5600k I believe it's called,it has the graphics card built in and is a quad core....or get a Phenom 965 quad core and a ATI 7750 graphics card (often under $100)

I want to build my bro a AMD build to see what it could do,at least as good as the consoles if not much better. These days graphics cards matter more than cpu anyway,most games don't use more than a dual core.

anyways......I do want to get fallout with mods on pc. I just have no idea where to start. I did a weapon mod I wanted, added the SKS rifle haha. For Fallout 3 I want the "FOOK" I think it's called....brutal hard,and you can start off in the enclave if you want.

Anything under 50 fps hurts my eyes nowadays

Its just too choppy.

StormEye

StormEye

Bethesda and obsidian both SUCK at optimization. Conside the fact that even my pc has regular drops fps while playing fonv or any of its sisters using the same game engine. It is best to be satisfied with decent performance, as it is nearly impossible to get good performance, especially with mods that will help enhance the visuals of the "old" aesthetics.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

StormEye wrote:Bethesda and obsidian both SUCK at optimization. Conside the fact that even my pc has regular drops fps while playing fonv or any of its sisters using the same game engine. It is best to be satisfied with decent performance, as it is nearly impossible to get good performance, especially with mods that will help enhance the visuals of the "old" aesthetics.

At least its not Java Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum