Ars Diaboli
Frostbyrn
JrTapia1991
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-14, 04:35

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

All I have is the high res texture pack from steam themselves....and stuff still looks pretty low res on 1080p ultra haha

2Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-14, 04:40

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Call of the North
Cloaks of Skyrim
Immersive Weapons
Immersive armors
JaySuS swords

3Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-14, 16:50

Are you using the Nexus or the Workshop?

4Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-14, 21:43

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

the workshop,I think I need to install some mod manager if I use the nexus

5Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-15, 00:37

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I heard that G.E.M.S. includes some awesome mods that can make the game combat actually fun. Apparently, DUEL, TKDodge, and TKHitStop are really good.

http://www.skyrimgems.com/

Just check that one out and see which ones you like.

I haven't tried any though, still playing through my backlog.

6Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-15, 01:41

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nexus Manager is easy as pie to use and the nexus mods are much better than the workshop ones imo

7Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-15, 07:26

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hell, use both Very Happy
Steamworks is neat and hella easy to use, Nexus has more mods and is also hella easy to use Razz

8Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-15, 07:46

Ante

Ante

Of course if you use the nexus, be prepared to sift through all the big oily boobies mods. Or install them too. Big oily boobies.

9Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-15, 10:06

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:Of course if you use the nexus, be prepared to sift through all the big oily boobies mods. Or install them too. Big oily boobies.

Every game should have big oily boobies Razz

10Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-15, 17:43

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath wrote:
Ante wrote:Of course if you use the nexus, be prepared to sift through all the big oily boobies mods. Or install them too. Big oily boobies.

Killing Floor.
Silent Hill.
Minecraft.

11Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-15, 19:43

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Pariah wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

Minecraft.

there is a mod which adds a female companion with cuboid breasts.

12Must have mods for Skyrim? Empty Re: Must have mods for Skyrim? 2013-05-15, 22:37

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

HydrasBreath wrote:

I'm a big fan of the athletic female body mod Very Happy + tits

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum