Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

OK, now I'm kinda pissed (song of ice and fire spoilers)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Ok, in the first book they kill off Ned Stark, who I really liked. I identified with Ned and I didn't want to see him die in the fashion he did.

Now I'm in the 3rd book, and they have basically killed off his entire family!!! Robb, his son, the King was just murdered during a wedding.

This book is soo fucking brutal and harsh. Its tough to read at times. Like right now I'm a little too pissed off about it to read anymore even though I have about another hour to kill.

Pariah

Pariah

Just keep going. Feast for Crows and Dance with Dragons are also extremely harsh, but they're very good. And you learn a lot of interesting things about the universe.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah. the books are AMAZING but GRRM kills everyone.

im really rooting for Arya and Tyrion though, they are my fave characters. cant wait for the next book.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

A very good series. But god damn if I don't have trouble reading it from time to time. When they talk about beating women, or raping them or whatever its pretty hard to take.

And THEN they kill off all the people I like. Fucking asshole Geroge Martin

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im actually a big fan of Sansa

Said no one ever

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, some parts of it are not pleasant to imagine. is a really surprising read though, you never know how things will turn out, ive honestly given up trying to second-guess the author like i do in other books :S

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Frostbyrn wrote:Im actually a big fan of Sansa

Said no one ever

I feel really bad for Sansa. She is the girl who was pretty enough she didn't have to learn anything until too late.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum