[Gun talk] Limited edition AK74

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

If you could afford it, would you buy one? Smile

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I don't know man... looks pretty boxy with an X in it to me.
Art do you know when the Ak200 goes production? Or has it already?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The AK12? Well from my understanding they plan on bringing it to the civilian market some time this year, information on it is a bit scarce sadly.

I think it's currently in service with the Russian military but not in any quantity. They have no plans of introducing a new rifle at this time as I understand it for mass distribution to their forces.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

They changed it to AK12? Weird. I much prefer AK200.

AK12 makes it sound like my daughter should have one... or that it is a pre-cursor to the AK47.

Then again Russians never could count worth a shit.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yes they changed it to the AK12, it's supposed to come to the states in either 5.45x39 or 12g

No estimate on price or ETA yet unfortunately.

No I would spend on something cooler

Not a huge fan of AK's

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

What would you go for Sym? Any particular dream gun you got your hopes on if you were to win the powerball? Smile

FS2000 Tactical

That would be amazing

I just love bull-pup rifles

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Did you see the video I posted about how IWI is bringing the Tavor over for civilian sale? Very Happy

No I did not.....

Ive shot a few AK's in my life and wasnt that impressed with much, besides how loud it was and how terrible the recoil is.

Granted I have not shot nearly as many rifles as you have..

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I would have an enormous pistol collection. Probably only a few rifles though.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Well, IWI is bring the Tavor over, it's pricey though sadly. Roughly 1.9k if I recall the price tag.

I've fired a few AK' and really enjoyed them personally, I'll probably pick one up eventually. I'm waiting on my tax return to see if I can afford my next step in my FAL build which would be the lower receiver.

@Metal

I'm kind of the opposite, I love rifles, but if I had the income, I'd certainly have a nice collection of handguns as well. I hope this latest craze with gun legislation just blows over so that the price on that CZ75 I've been wanting for so long won't cost me an arm, leg and my soul.

Id love to get my hands on a P90

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

nice gun, just a bit expensive to shoot lol. Sturmgewehr on youtube had a video of him shooting one in full auto among a few other NFA items. Was one of the most badass things I've seen Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum