Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I show everybody at SEC my music?

4 posters

Should I show SEC my music?

Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_lcap43%Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_lcap43%Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_lcap0%Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_lcap14%Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_lcap0%Should I show everybody at SEC my music? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Well, I've been thinking about it, and several people that still haven't heard it are interested. For those of you who don't know, my YouTube account with my music has my real name on it. HOWEVER, I have shown it to a very large group of people before, probably the only reason the first ones have a decent amount of views. I used to part of another forum; I only trusted maybe 10% of them fully, and only 2-3 of them I could say I have nearly as much trust in them as I do in any of you guys. I would like to show anybody interested my music, but I am unsure. I think it's my confidence though; I had shown it when I had just failed College. My confidence was at it's peak; I have since then become my reclusive old self again, because of my lack of socialization. I trust everybody here enough that I would show them my music; my name won't even come up in a Google anyways (other than my music)

So, what do you say SEC? If you are interested in my music, I will gladly show it to you, because I trust all of you enough, and I'm not too worried anyways. The main reason I actually don't want to show it...is because...I hate my name. >_>

But anyways, it's classical-type music. So if you hate that kind of music, I'm really sorry, but if you're interested, make sure to vote.

Wacco

I say go for it. I'd be interested in hearing it for sure.

Yes, I absolutely love classical music and I have a feeling you have a lot of talent.

Bla125 wrote:Yes, I absolutely love classical music and I have a feeling you have a lot of talent.

That's good. Smile

Well, I'm sure about the talent thing, but if enough people vote, and vote yes, I will most likely post these around 8:00 AM tomorrow (PST, and not exactly, I'll set my alarm for 8, because I have to go help out at my Grandparent's around 10:00)

Is there any chance that you could post them tonight?

If enough people were to get on and vote, maybe. I have to go to sleep soon. Sad

Oh, okay.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I voted yes, I love it man and would love to hear more, I'm a big fan of classical music.

Well....I guess if one more person votes "yes", I could post it tonight. If 5 vote "yes", most others will probably vote "yes" as well.

I would absolutely positively love it if you posted it tonight.

I'm just waiting for a confirming vote. I decided before I posted, that at least 5 posts without a "no" were minimum for me to post, but I may reconsider if nobody else has voted before 12.

12 pm?

AM. Damn it! xD

D:

Well, in other words, 30 minutes.

Ooooohhhh yeahhhhh I forgot about the time difference.

Alright, it's a 5-0 vote, I guess I will post it in another topic...getting nervous, but I won't let it get to me! Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

1.your name couldnt possibly be gayer than Fred

2.I Freakin Love you music i wanted to add some to my Youtube playlist but you removed it

I know his name =]

Freddy Bear.

Well, I'm posting, and it has my FIRST and LAST name, even though I share my name with some (literal) faggot in some other state, and a scientist that studies the sperm of primates, so....xD I feel fairly secure though; the trust is there, and the knowledge that many people that I don't really trust knowing my first and last name makes me less nervous that much more. Even though I'm shaking, I'll get over it in an hour or so.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

When i learn your Entire name im totally booking the 12 hour Flight from your country to mine and tracking you down for a Hug Very Happy

What is this, I don't even...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

It was a joke i cant Afford the Plane Ticket lol

I know, but the "I will be avenged!" pic came to mind. xD

I could visit you during the summer Twisted Evil

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Which pic is that Post it lol

Bla125 wrote:I could visit you during the summer Twisted Evil

Don't even think about it. >_>

Lol

Hahaha I'm willing to bet I've been pretty close to you before.

>_>

xD

Also, videos are up!

LOL! Somebody voted that classical music was gay! xD

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Somebody had to do it.

Very true. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum