Epyk MD
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

topic, yo.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

My ass is relaxing the rest of this weekend. It's been rough.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

bugger all.

once again, not doing work i should be doing Razz

Grey

Grey

Doing my taxies.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I actually got to clean my carpet yesterday and rearrange my room. Twas fun and motivating, other than that pretty much no lifing it although i did sleep more than usual.

Chewy

Chewy

Went to a DSO concert last night, it was good as shit.

Probably gonna play vidyagames all day today. Maybe go to the store to get food.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Nothing, like every weekend Sad

God damn work

Khfan60

Khfan60

Getting used to BF3 again

chunckylover53

Just got done an 11 hour work day a bit ago.. Wasn't bad made good money.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

It snowed...for 36 hours straight. As soon as I opened my door to go outside I was greeted by a wall of snow taller than I am. So there was much shoveling. I also went to work.

Pretty lame weekend if you ask me. Snow was a real bummer since most of the snow we had had melted like two weeks ago.

Now I'm just chilling waiting for the new Walking Dead to come on.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

waiting for the walking dead to come online

sold forza horizon,far cry 3 and two worlds 2,so now I have enough to get an air purifier

been getting depressed I can't beat the medium a.i. on starcraft 2....no matter what I do they fucking rush in with roaches,etc. soooooo early and kill me like it's nothing =/ ,doesn't help I've never been able to beat my friend. No matter what he always comes in with some cloaked units no matter what I do that I can't attack.

I need to go get some food but I hate hate hate shopping.....such a dreadful experience. Doesn't help that it's either ex gfs that are the cashiers or people I don't like...lol

Zillah

Zillah

This weekend was fucking nuttttssssss, I dont know how im still alive

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Zillah wrote:This weekend was fucking nuttttssssss, I dont know how im still alive

I always thought Soap was an understudy of mine, but seems like Zillah has really stepped it up here.

Zillah

Zillah

Im gonna do a kalei here and chronicle my debauchery....

ok, so friday night my friend jake tells us that his dad is in saint louis and his apartment is free. we head over to his apartment, which is a nice big 6th floor apartment downtown and start drinking. about 10 guys are there at first and then my girl (maddie) comes over with her friends. I make out with her in front of everyone, they had never even met her before, then chill out on the balcony for a while. jake says there was a noise complaint and security is coming up, so everyone bails. Me and maddie go to this other party, and do the same sort of thing there... Im there till like 2 in the morning talking politics with this kid who is really well known in KC, and then drunkenly walk home in the rain.

Wake up saturday afternoon with this big ass fucking drawing on my stomach (ill post a picture) and lay around the house for a bit. go to work, get off at 10, pick up maddie and 2 bottles of wine then go to this big house party where virtually everyone I know is. My old friend Elias is DJing and lots of dancing... probably 70 people. My friend simon (who is my weed dealer) shows up and says he just got back from a 24 hour road trip to colorado and bought a quarter pound. At around 1 AM im smoking a cig on the front porch and see simon get hit in the face in the road out front. Me and my friend run out to help him, but these guys get in their car and run off with his $1200 worth of weed. Managed to smash a window in but thats it. Everyone rushes out, and another fight breaks out.

We're told to leave and that police are coming, so maddie drives me back to my other friends house in my car since I cant drive, where me and some close friends convene in jakes basement and talk about all this shit. At around 4 am, she drives me back to the house she is staying at with her, and there is no one home... We fall asleep together then this morning we drink some coffee and then i go to work. Feel sooooo hungover at work, 8 hour shift. I got home a few hours ago, say hi to my parents who i hadnt seen since thursday, and now im typing this. Havent eaten yet today.... bleghhh

so yeah. Im gonna not drink for a day or two I think

Spoiler:

simon wasnt happy....
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zillah on 2013-02-11, 02:40; edited 1 time in total

You guys are noobs

Very Happy

Shocked

Cool

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Zillah, I swear you're going to make me cry tears of joy. I'm glad that to see that I'm not the only one here going on drunken adventures anymore. My weekend had them too, but it also had psycho/crazy ex girlfriend things too.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Zilla used to be such a nice young man lol

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ferris wrote:Zilla used to be such a nice young man lol

Another young and pure soul corrupted by that gosh darn rap music.

Zillah

Zillah

Hey if you guys wouldn't have all stopped playing Xbox I'd probably still be sitting in my basement Saturday nights.

Thanks

Pariah

Pariah

Damn Zillah...just...damn.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

You're welcome bro.

We've got a marriage and rite of passage under our belts.

Pariah

Pariah

The SeC: bringing people together.

Last edited by Pariah on 2013-02-11, 14:44; edited 1 time in total

Chewy

Chewy

Zillah wrote:Im gonna do a kalei here and chronicle my debauchery....

ok, so friday night my friend jake tells us that his dad is in saint louis and his apartment is free. we head over to his apartment, which is a nice big 6th floor apartment downtown and start drinking. about 10 guys are there at first and then my girl (maddie) comes over with her friends. I make out with her in front of everyone, they had never even met her before, then chill out on the balcony for a while. jake says there was a noise complaint and security is coming up, so everyone bails. Me and maddie go to this other party, and do the same sort of thing there... Im there till like 2 in the morning talking politics with this kid who is really well known in KC, and then drunkenly walk home in the rain.

Wake up saturday afternoon with this big ass fucking drawing on my stomach (ill post a picture) and lay around the house for a bit. go to work, get off at 10, pick up maddie and 2 bottles of wine then go to this big house party where virtually everyone I know is. My old friend Elias is DJing and lots of dancing... probably 70 people. My friend simon (who is my weed dealer) shows up and says he just got back from a 24 hour road trip to colorado and bought a quarter pound. At around 1 AM im smoking a cig on the front porch and see simon get hit in the face in the road out front. Me and my friend run out to help him, but these guys get in their car and run off with his $1200 worth of weed. Managed to smash a window in but thats it. Everyone rushes out, and another fight breaks out.

We're told to leave and that police are coming, so maddie drives me back to my other friends house in my car since I cant drive, where me and some close friends convene in jakes basement and talk about all this shit. At around 4 am, she drives me back to the house she is staying at with her, and there is no one home... We fall asleep together then this morning we drink some coffee and then i go to work. Feel sooooo hungover at work, 8 hour shift. I got home a few hours ago, say hi to my parents who i hadnt seen since thursday, and now im typing this. Havent eaten yet today.... bleghhh

Spoiler:

simon wasnt happy....
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sounds like an average high school weekend to me.

I don't know why your friend drove on a 24 hour road trip just to get a shitty deal on a QP though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Chewy wrote:
I don't know why your friend drove on a 24 hour road trip just to get a shitty deal on a QP though.

my thoughts exactly lol

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Zillah wrote:Hey if you guys wouldn't have all stopped playing Xbox I'd probably still be sitting in my basement Saturday nights.

Thanks

My Saturdays are filled with drunken adventures. I can't have everyone living vicariously through me.

Chewy wrote:I don't know why your friend drove on a 24 hour road trip just to get a shitty deal on a QP though.

Some people are just not that smart. If I'm going on a 24 hour road trip for something, well it better be a really good something.

Zillah

Zillah

$1200 was the resale value, he payed a lot less than that for it.

I finished Neon Genesis Evangelion (+ the movie) in two days. I think I need to go lie down for a bit...

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Tom wrote:I finished Neon Genesis Evangelion (+ the movie) in two days. I think I need to go lie down for a bit...

Here friend.

what's everyone up to this weekend? VERSvhQ

Pariah

Pariah

Where did you watch it? since I wanna watch all of it, I just can't find it

Chewy wrote:
Zillah wrote:Im gonna do a kalei here and chronicle my debauchery....

Spoiler:

simon wasnt happy....
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sounds like an average high school weekend to me.

In bold

Exactly what I was thinking.

Zillah

Zillah

Wow... remember that girl who I mentioned last spring who was in a bad car wreck? Well she just called me and told me she was pregnant, Im like the 3rd person she's told...

things keep getting crazier and crazier

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Zillah wrote:Wow... remember that girl who I mentioned last spring who was in a bad car wreck? Well she just called me and told me she was pregnant, Im like the 3rd person she's told...

things keep getting crazier and crazier

Car wreck?

Is that what the ladies are calling Kalei now Very Happy

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Zillah, I swear you're going to make me cry tears of joy. I'm glad that to see that I'm not the only one here going on drunken adventures anymore. My weekend had them too, but it also had psycho/crazy ex girlfriend things too.

Let's see...my ear is fucked taking meds for it...got hit a few times in the face on wednesday.

My group of friends and classmates finished class at 2:30pm...we went to the Ob (college bar) and started drinking at around 3:30pm. We went to summer hayes for food and more drinks at around 6pm. We moved to someones apartment at around 8pm...then to residence at 11pm. Never stopping drinking....then was there till 4:45am. Took taxi home.

Also had a beer/drink in hand....burned through roughly $120..... Broke a glass.....and my buddies heavy Dorm Room Door. Cracked the shit out of it. Then they went drinking again that saturday....someone tabbed themself in the leg with a knife will cutting up their jeans....used the cutoff jean as a bandage. Thats typical nights with the people who are in training to be cops. ....

I ain't drinking for a while...Felt like poop ... Weds was first time drinking since New Years.... I can't afford it

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Zillah wrote:Hey if you guys wouldn't have all stopped playing Xbox I'd probably still be sitting in my basement Saturday nights.

Thanks

the good old days Sad

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:
Car wreck?

Is that what the ladies are calling Kalei now Very Happy

I heard "Optimus Prime" the other night. Guess they were calling me a semi tuck,.

I bet Im the best partier(sp?) in the SeC

Pariah

Pariah

I think that'd be Kalei, sorry Sym. He just always has epic stories.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sym wrote:I bet Im the best partier(sp?) in the SeC

Back in my heyday I could give you a run for your money. I was pretty bad for a while.

Pariah

Pariah

I want to hear this story Terry.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Pariah wrote:I want to hear this story Terry.

Not a ton of individual stories. I guess I could tell some but most of them are similar to one another.

But for a while I worked a lot, like 70 hours a week. And I had nothing to show for it because I spent almost every cent on drugs and alcohol.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yes tell us terry Razz

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Later in the day when I'm not busy at work I will try to type up one or two.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I think Sym, Terry, Greg, and I could all party really hard together.

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:I think Sym, Terry, Greg, and I could all party really hard together.

Indeed

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pariah wrote:I think that'd be Kalei, sorry Sym. He just always has epic stories.

Thats because Kalei has a simple philosophy

Most people try to get ahead in life,Kalei is just trying to get some head.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Meh. I think all of us together could have an epic night of drinking/smoking/debauchery/etc.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:
Pariah wrote:I think that'd be Kalei, sorry Sym. He just always has epic stories.

Thats because Kalei has a simple philosophy

Most people try to get ahead in life,Kalei is just trying to get some head.

While that's true, I'm actually going for more than that. If that's all I get, well then it was still a good night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum