Kyuubey
Frostbyrn
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reach Level Cap Empty Reach Level Cap 2010-10-15, 03:41

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Apparently Its being lifted when the Community Reaches a Certain goal

Or from what i can guess when at least 50% of the Community are Captain or Higher

Currently only 30% of players are past Major with 1% being Lt Colonel Grade 3's

So basically were being Screwed over even more by the Casual Players that ruined this game to begin with

And dont say they didnt the Game wouyldnt be as Easy without AL spam,Double melee or Grenade Spamming and that would drive people to easier games like MW2

2Reach Level Cap Empty Re: Reach Level Cap 2010-10-15, 08:57

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Why even have a level cap? Only hackers could get to the top level, and it wouldn't affect gameplay at all.

3Reach Level Cap Empty Re: Reach Level Cap 2010-10-15, 09:24

Same

Same

Higurashi wrote:Why even have a level cap? Only hackers could get to the top level, and it wouldn't affect gameplay at all.

Technically, it isn't a level cap because as soon as you get it lifted you auto gain the credits from after ranking to the highest rank.

4Reach Level Cap Empty Re: Reach Level Cap 2010-10-15, 09:47

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA so players like myself that have reached warant officer and have stopped playing the game have pretty much screwed the rest of you trying to advance.

5Reach Level Cap Empty Re: Reach Level Cap 2010-10-15, 09:56

Tater

Tater

I'm a pubic hair away from captain! I think it just takes tooooooo long to get through warrant officer so many people give up playing. Even though i play this game and any other for fun, most (kids) play to level up and unlock stuff and when that takes days upon days to do they lose interest!

6Reach Level Cap Empty Re: Reach Level Cap 2010-10-15, 10:00

Same

Same

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:HAHA so players like myself that have reached warant officer and have stopped playing the game have pretty much screwed the rest of you trying to advance.

it's dumb, warrant office is more credits to level up than captain levels. I'm breezing through captain now.

7Reach Level Cap Empty Re: Reach Level Cap 2010-10-16, 03:56

Valukar

I've been at the level cap for over a week so I've hardly been playing it at all. I find entire games of Lt. Colonel Grade 3s so I have a hard time believing such a small percentage of the community is at the higher ranks.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

8Reach Level Cap Empty Re: Reach Level Cap 2010-10-16, 09:21

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I read the Bungie Weekly Update and it said the cap will be lifted when 117 million daily and weekly challenges are completed.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=29272

9Reach Level Cap Empty Re: Reach Level Cap 2010-10-16, 10:56

Tater

Tater

LOL @ "117" million that wasn't a mistake!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum