You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Emblem Circle Jerk Topic

+3
menacinglemon
Metalzoic
Twitchy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire Emblem Circle Jerk Topic Empty Fire Emblem Circle Jerk Topic 2013-04-12, 23:44

Twitchy

Twitchy

Discuss.

I am still trying to work my way through the Tomb of the Giants in Dark Souls. It feels like that entire place was designed around you just running through it. Hopefully the other areas left are a bit more fun.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my burrito! Very Happy

Twitchy

Twitchy

Don't worry Tom, you'll have plenty of fun in Lost Izalith. That is, if running in lava is your idea of fun.

WOW METAL STAY ON TOPIC BURRITOS AREN'T IN DARK SOULS WHERE ARE THE MODS

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Metalzoic wrote:This made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my burrito! Very Happy

THAT'S WHAT JOSE SAID

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is a game that could have been brilliant, but due to fucking up the support conversations, it wasn't. I don't really mind too much the act jumping, changing between parties and all that, though I guess it could have been handled better.

I still think it's a damn good game.

Tom wrote:I am still trying to work my way through the Tomb of the Giants in Dark Souls. It feels like that entire place was designed around you just running through it. Hopefully the other areas left are a bit more fun.

That level will destroy you the first time through if you don't have a light source.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Tom wrote:I am still trying to work my way through the Tomb of the Giants in Dark Souls. It feels like that entire place was designed around you just running through it. Hopefully the other areas left are a bit more fun.

You want maggot?

I have maggot, very sparkly sparkly.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I grabbed the lantern and ran past all those fucking skeletons in the tomb of giants....the actual boss down at the bottom is a joke though

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

JrTapia1991 wrote:I grabbed the lantern and ran past all those fucking skeletons in the tomb of giants....the actual boss down at the bottom is a joke though

Pinwheel? That was just a troll boss. You mean Pinwheel, right? Because if I recall correctly, the next one is Nito himself, but Pinwheel is BEFORE the Tomb of the Giants.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Ars Diaboli wrote:
JrTapia1991 wrote:I grabbed the lantern and ran past all those fucking skeletons in the tomb of giants....the actual boss down at the bottom is a joke though

Pinwheel? That was just a troll boss. You mean Pinwheel, right? Because if I recall correctly, the next one is Nito himself, but Pinwheel is BEFORE the Tomb of the Giants.

Nito is a joke as well.

Pinwheel even more so, but other than Nito's ground sword, there's not much to deal with aside from his gang.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I mean pinwheel lol. Nito wasn't bad at all, very cool game,I always meant to get it again...I think I traded it in for like bf3 back when it came out.

It's hard to describe but I liked the gritty depressing mood of the game, it started to trip you out after awhile. There were a few bonus areas I never went to. Back to the asylum in the beginning with some teddy bear, then ash lake via the bottom of blight town, and there was some other secret area for touching a painting in New Londo (?) the huge castle with knights/dragons/cultists

Kitsune

Kitsune

I like how the Dark Souls topic had more about Fire Emblem, and the Fire Emblem topic now has more about Dark Souls. Very Happy

Oh yeah, Nito is such a push over.

Fire Emblem Circle Jerk Topic FwP48Vz

Twitchy

Twitchy

Hardest part about Nito is his lackies if you don't have a Divine weapon to kill them. Other than that, he's cake.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I can't remember which bits are from Dark Souls and which are from Demons Souls... it all blends into one giant memory of awesome in my head.

EDIT: WTF?!? This is the Fire Elmlam topic not the Souls topic.

You fuckers!

Twitchy

Twitchy

GG Metal

Kitsune

Kitsune

Metalzoic wrote:I can't remember which bits are from Dark Souls and which are from Demons Souls... it all blends into one giant memory of awesome in my head.

EDIT: WTF?!? This is the Fire Elmlam topic not the Souls topic.

You fuckers!

As I said, it's an opposite topic. Dark Soul's topic became about Fire Emblem, and Fire Emblem became about Dark Souls Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum