New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions for a good RPG on PC?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

So I'm starting to get a little bored with my very limited collection of games, and am looking for a game that has a great story and characters backing it.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've played through Dragons Age Origins more times than I can count and am pretty tired of it now. Skyrim has also lost its luster (Granted I've not tried the new DLC at all).

A great time sinker would be appreciated.

Chewy

Chewy

If you haven't played The Witcher 2, do that.

Only took around 40 hours for me to beat, but most of it is an entirely different storyline the second time around if you make different choices.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmm, I have the first game that I've yet to finish, was gifted to me, just never got around to it. Is the first one good?

Chewy

Chewy

I haven't played the first one actually. I've heard good things though.

You really don't need to have played the first to play the second(the game begins with you having amnesia) so I didn't bother, but I might get to it eventually.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

the whole amnesia was smart in the way that people didn't have to play the original they could just pick up this one...thats what I did

Dark Souls, Kotor 1 and 2, or classic RPG's from GOG. I am not really sure what you have played or the type of rpg's you prefer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum