1Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:14

Last edited by T-800 on 2010-10-18, 00:34; edited 4 times in total

2Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:26

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Nice.
1. It looks like a ton of fun.

2. That map looks really good.

3. For 90% of that video the guy playing doesn't really do shit to help his team with the objective. Super lame.

3Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:37

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Black Ops...Beta?

4Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:39

Metalzoic wrote:Nice.

3. For 90% of that video the guy playing doesn't really do shit to help his team with the objective. Super lame.
Medal of honor looked like it was fun and had good maps too.

5Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:40

Higurashi wrote:Black Ops...Beta?
They have a beta but it is invite only for people in the gaming industry.

6Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:42

damn it I can not get the video to be the proper size.

Last edited by T-800 on 2010-10-16, 15:43; edited 1 time in total

7Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:43

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

T-800 in an insightful way wrote:Medal of honor looked like it was fun and had good maps too.

Very true...

8Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:44

Metalzoic wrote:
T-800 in an insightful way wrote:Medal of honor looked like it was fun and had good maps too.

Very true...
At least it looks like it has recoil.

9Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 15:49

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

T-800 with an eye and mind finely tuned to detect minute differences in pixel guns wrote:At least it looks like it has recoil.

I'm pretty concerned about overall balance between all weapons. I'm really hoping Treyarch nails it out of the gate, but I'm not putting any money on it.

10Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:06

Treyarch actually had really good balance in WaW, minus the SMGs.

11Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:07

Frostbyrn wrote:Treyarch actually had really good balance in WaW, minus the SMGs.
WTF bob you took frosts name.

12Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:12

StormEye

StormEye

Metalzoic wrote:Nice.

LoL!!!!

13Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:12

I know as a joke; I'll change it back when Frost gets on and freak's out. xD

Also, gameplay looks good, even though the guy is just padding his K/D. He's not effectively kill whoring to get killstreak rewards for his team.

14Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:24

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DrBob, while also trying to confuse others with a humorous name-change, helps to assuage Metalzoics mind-numbing fear that Treyarch will release a game with unforgivable balance issues wrote: Treyarch actually had really good balance in WaW, minus the SMGs.

All I ever seem to hear about it is the Mp40 was completely broken and never fixed. I traded WaW in before I even tried the MP... Neutral

Last edited by Metalzoic on 2010-10-16, 16:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for truth.)

15Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:29

xD

And yes, the MP40 ruined the whole game, but only on consoles (PC was fine, but still). However, the MP40 wouldn't have been nearly if there had been no Double Tap or Juggernaut, which are no longer in the game. Not to mention the fact that after watching many gameplay videos, they seem to really be trying to balance the game and make it fun, as well as regain the good in CoD's name after MW2's awfulness.

16Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:32

TheGM

TheGM

First off. TIME PARADOX!!!!!! Half those Guns didn't even exsist when SOG was combating the NVA.

All I see is Modern Warfare 2 with a New Hat.

Last edited by TheGM86 on 2010-10-16, 16:36; edited 1 time in total

17Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:35

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Well, we'll know soon...

Kicks a rock muttering under his breath "stupid Mac 11... why couldn't it be the effing Mac 10.. hrmmphhh..."

Supposedly it covers the 60's Vietnam through cold-war 80's. Mp will be a mix of all of it.

18Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:37

TheGM86 wrote:First off. TIME PARADOX!!!!!! Half those didn't even exsist when SOG was combating the NVA.

All I see is Modern Warfare 2 with a New Hat.

They specifically said in an interview, that the game wouldn't work if they only had Vietnam, so it's some of the later Cold War and such. They said the campaign would be a little closer to reality, weapons wise, but MP, you're allowed weapons from Vietnam until the end of the Cold War. They said the game would be really boring without it. And no, it doesn't look anything like MW2 as far as BS or anything, because what I've seen so far:

1.) Knife is back to CoD4/WaW effectiveness.
2.) Killstreaks actually seem balanced for the amount of kills you get
3.) Killstreaks won't earn you more killstreaks.
4.) Weapons have CoD4/WaW type recoil again.
5.) Maps looks better, and gameplay looks VERY fluent.

19Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:45

TheGM

TheGM

Looks can be deciving, MW2 taught us all the lesson. But like I Said.....New Hat.

And that is the kind of stupid shit I'm talking about, A guy walking around Hue in 1969 with a gun that won't be made for another 8 years. why? CUASE THAT IS SUM COOL SHIT! WE NEEDZ MORE COOL SHIT!

I can handle goofy shit like underbarrel flamer thrower.....since I built one out of a Super Soaker....but this stupid shit is stupid.....damn video made me dumb now.

20Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:47

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm pretty sure the guns in campaign are relevant to the year that level takes place in.
They are also based off of the prototype/field test year instead of full production year for some weapons.

I would really like to know what year they consider as the cutoff for a gun to be in the game. There are a lot of crazy mid-80's weapons I'd like to add. Very Happy

21Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:49

StormEye

StormEye

There has to be one mission where you are forced to use star light scope for night campaign mission.

22Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 16:57

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

That looked pretty damn fun to me!!!

23Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:02

TheGM

TheGM

Metalzoic wrote:I'm pretty sure the guns in campaign are relevant to the year that level takes place in.
They are also based off of the prototype/field test year instead of full production year for some weapons.

I would really like to know what year they consider as the cutoff for a gun to be in the game. There are a lot of crazy mid-80's weapons I'd like to add. Very Happy

Damn game should have been set in the 80's with the fake war between a group of American backed Agents and a international Terroist organazation bent on world domination with it's many fast food themed missle bases only known as V.I.P.E.R.

EDIT: After further thought......I'm going to pretend that.

24Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:45

Epyk you really need to fix this code bug.

Last edited by T-800 on 2010-10-16, 17:49; edited 2 times in total

25Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:46

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

T-800 can you fix that vid size please.

26Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:47

Just click on the video to make it bigger, and load faster. Very Happy

27Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:47

Metalzoic wrote:T-800 can you fix that vid size please.
LoL I know I want to run it in HD but it will not let me without going crazy big.

28Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:51

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What is up with the reload speed. It's like he has sleight of hand but didn't they remove that?

29Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:54

Metalzoic wrote:What is up with the reload speed. It's like he has sleight of hand but didn't they remove that?
They removed the pro perk affecting sniper scope in times but not sleight of hand itself.

30Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:54

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ok, so I guess he's using that then. What's the pro version do?

31Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:55

StormEye

StormEye

T-800 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:What is up with the reload speed. It's like he has sleight of hand but didn't they remove that?
They removed the pro perk affecting sniper scope in times but not sleight of hand itself.
Did they? I can't believe that they would remove SoH Pro, since it would make majority of the players, who consider themselves 1337 Sn1pez, sad.

32Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 17:56

Sleight of Hand is staying in the game, but it's back to being a red perk and like Tom said, it no longer will after sniper ADS time.

Also, game looks good, guy is only decent. He plays like a typical MLG tryhard. He won't go for the flags when even when they only have one, and he's not good enough to support his team with killstreaks (or by getting the highest one he has). He needs to learn to move his ass when they have 2 flags, or if there was anybody decen ton the enemy team, they'd be getting spawn camped to Hell and back.

33Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:02

Forgot to mention the guy steals flags like a burglar in well-lit shop near a police station. >_>

34Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:05

I did not like how he kept that grim reaper after death. He is also answering a ton of questions on twitter lost of good info there.

35Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:06

T-800 wrote:I did not like how he kept that grim reaper after death. He is also answering a ton of questions on twitter lost of good info there.

I don't think it's too bad that he got to keep a killstreak after death, once he's earned it. But he's not that great; I'm just gonna wait for the game to come out to learn about it. I don't think that's he worthy of listening to, based of his defeat in the Domination match...caused by his teammates and him that think that K/D means everything. >_>

36Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:10

TheGM

TheGM

Buy my stats bro!

How are people gonna know how big my peni....How good I am without my stats?

37Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:11

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:
T-800 wrote:I did not like how he kept that grim reaper after death. He is also answering a ton of questions on twitter lost of good info there.

I don't think it's too bad that he got to keep a killstreak after death, once he's earned it. But he's not that great; I'm just gonna wait for the game to come out to learn about it. I don't think that's he worthy of listening to, based of his defeat in the Domination match...caused by his teammates and him that think that K/D means everything. >_>
Yah but it is nice to see some gameplay though it kinda pissed me off hearing 12 year olds in some of these videos.

38Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:12

TheGM86 wrote:Buy my stats bro!

How are people gonna know how big my peni....How good I am without my stats?
That is what gamerscore is for.
Wink

39Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:12

It's nice to see gameplay, yes. But he is, in fact, a super MLG tryhard; you can tell just by the way he plays.

40Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:13

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:It's nice to see gameplay, yes. But he is, in fact, a super MLG tryhard; you can tell just by the way he plays.
And his mlg profile image lol.

41Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:18

Yes, I facepalmed when I saw that...it was just an, "Oh....my God..." kinda thing. That's why I like players like SeaNanners; he always says "Anybody can get a good K/D camping in a corner with an overpowered weapon, so I like trying goofy and fun things" and he still has a 5:1 K/D in WaW and other games.

42Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:23

I kinda stay away from any type of "professional" gamer videos unless it is starcraft 2 because everything else is so luck based and thus no skill required.

43Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:23

TheGM

TheGM

Watching these kids play is test of will. It is almost as bad as watching that New Vegas stream yesterday.....gawd thes guys suuuuuuuuuuuck.

44Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:27

Another new video.

45Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:34

You can get chopper gunners in care packages. Evil or Very Mad

(EDIT: maybe it wasn't not sure now)

46Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:44

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I hope those menus are placeholder. They're nasty. Neutral

I really like the looks of that map though and the chopper gunner looks fun as crap.

47Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:49

It's weird watching people play that way, and it really bothers me (I've only watched the first part so far, because my internet is slow). WHY! Why must people rush in like that?! I prefer to pick people off, but then again, my mentality is that they usually aren't worth more than a few seconds of my attention, when there's so much going on, so. :/

48Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:51

Lol, also, his pistol wallbang attempt was a retarded fail.

49Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:52

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I play just like that usually. On MW2 I almost never stop sprinting/moving. I get antsy when I hold still.

50Black ops beta gameplay. Empty Re: Black ops beta gameplay. 2010-10-16, 18:59

Well, just finished watching it. He got really lucky on that big killstreak, but it was still pretty decent I guess. Half of the people he was fighting were completely oblivous morons though, but then again, I can't complain, it's new gameplay. :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum