We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Tour of My Minecraft Base

+2
Metalzoic
Duck
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-16, 15:32

Duck

Duck

This is minecraft, the popular game that just exploded in popularity...

If you don't know how it works, every piece of material and building here was mined, dug up, or smelted and then placed one block at a time.

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft10

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft8

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft7

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft6

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft5

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft4

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft3

A Tour of My Minecraft Base Minecraft2

All I got is a cave lol.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Pretty cool man! Very Happy

I swear this is what games would have looked like if the jump to 3D happened during the Atari 2600 era...

Pretty neat, I like how you find shitloads of diamonds though... I never find anything Sad

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

hey bob why did you change your name to frosts?

A joke for Frost, so when he gets back he's like, "WTF?!" xD

TheGM

TheGM

Metalzoic wrote:Pretty cool man! Very Happy

I swear this is what games would have looked like if the jump to 3D happened during the Atari 2600 era...

Heh heh....It looks like a Jaguar game!

none of you will probable get that.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I would. I've owned a Jaguar and every game they made for it except for Battlecruiser 2000. I even had the Jaguar CD.

Jaguar probably looked better than that though. Maybe not. It's hard to compare.

Same

Same

I made the tower bridge accidently and it looked pretty nice andthen I got the sea to flow in under it and such. I WOULD have a screenie but my friend thought fire doesn't spread when I litterly told him not set a thing on fire. All thats left is the glass windows on the towers D:

Pissed me off hardcore.

10A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-16, 20:58

Duck

Duck

I rarely find diamonds... I've got 20, but that's from hours of mining. You also have to go to like the bottom of the world to get any.

11A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-16, 21:15

Ducksaws wrote:I rarely find diamonds... I've got 20, but that's from hours of mining. You also have to go to like the bottom of the world to get any.

I have a maze of caves underneath bed rock, I've only found 24 at most, but I've lost 6 from losing diamond picks in lava :/

12A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 02:54

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

You know. Someone should make the Castlvania Castle. With all the rooms or close to it. That'd be super freaking badass.

13A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 15:23

Duck

Duck

Any other people have big bases on this game I'd love to see it. Just open the game, put on full screen, put render distance to far, press alt+print screen, then use the box/selector tool and paste it in MSpaint. Upload to photobucket or something.

14A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 15:25

Ducksaws wrote:Any other people have big bases on this game I'd love to see it. Just open the game, put on full screen, put render distance to far, press alt+print screen, then use the box/selector tool and paste it in MSpaint. Upload to photobucket or something.
When I get one I will show you unless you want to see my cave lol.

15A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 15:34

Ducksaws wrote:Any other people have big bases on this game I'd love to see it. Just open the game, put on full screen, put render distance to far, press alt+print screen, then use the box/selector tool and paste it in MSpaint. Upload to photobucket or something.

I simply just dig into the ground; also, showing every bit of my cave system that I have found would take an hour of video, not to mention every last bit of my sanity, lol. I've discovered about 90% of it that I know, and you can get lost in 2 seconds, so I'm just building an underground library, which is taking forever.

16A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 16:27

Duck

Duck

Ah yeah underground caves are harder to capture in screenshots. I just love Minecraft cause it's like a window into people's creative mindset.

17A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 16:39

Ducksaws wrote:Ah yeah underground caves are harder to capture in screenshots. I just love Minecraft cause it's like a window into people's creative mindset.

I never really build much, but I guess I could show my Greenhouse, and my underground library when it's finished. Smile

18A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 17:10

Same

Same

I'm planning on building a castle and I'll probably drag kitsoon into it and try and make it pretty nice. Making castlevania style would be hard D:

19A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 18:40

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Yup, with the many dozens of rooms and how they're designed. I just finished the Lord of the Vampires in Lords of Shadow so the Castle there was amazingly beautiful and creepy.

20A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 19:07

Same

Same

Cookie Monster wrote:Yup, with the many dozens of rooms and how they're designed. I just finished the Lord of the Vampires in Lords of Shadow so the Castle there was amazingly beautiful and creepy.

II'd make the inside nice and pwetty
but Lords of shadow? Srsly that's not the castlevania castle I know! D:

21A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 20:03

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Cookie Monster wrote:Yup, with the many dozens of rooms and how they're designed. I just finished the Lord of the Vampires in Lords of Shadow so the Castle there was amazingly beautiful and creepy.

Yeah. I really like that segment of the game. I'm just past that part myself.

22A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 20:09

Duck

Duck

Bob what are you doing in Minecraft if you're not building? Looking for ores? All I do is build crap, buildings, underwater tunnels connecting buildings... etc. Without that I would get bored fast.

23A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 20:15

Same

Same

Ducksaws wrote:Bob what are you doing in Minecraft if you're not building? Looking for ores? All I do is build crap, buildings, underwater tunnels connecting buildings... etc. Without that I would get bored fast.

Me and him explore the caves and such, it's fun xD

I would build but my experiences with exploding penises have caused me to be verah affraided.

24A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 20:17

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

That's why I place torches every where even if it looks out of place or sloppy.

25A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 20:22

Duck

Duck

Oh. My parents are video game nazis and never would let me buy any game online with their credit card/whatever so I had to acquire minecraft in different sort of way. But damn, if I wasn't so lazy I would friggin mail Notch the money cause that's how awesome this game is. I can't play online with this version though so eventually I'll have to actually buy the game.

26A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 20:24

Ducksaws wrote:Bob what are you doing in Minecraft if you're not building? Looking for ores? All I do is build crap, buildings, underwater tunnels connecting buildings... etc. Without that I would get bored fast.

Trying to find the end of the caves underground and searching for ores, yes. My SP game is rather barren for resources in 50% of the cave system; it took me longer to find iron than it did to find Red Stone, and I still find more red stone than iron. Not to mention that I've actually closed off parts of the caves system, and have to go back and re-open/explore them.

27A Tour of My Minecraft Base Empty Re: A Tour of My Minecraft Base 2010-10-17, 20:24

Same

Same

Cookie Monster wrote:That's why I place torches every where even if it looks out of place or sloppy.

I did that but if i'm building in the open at first
tehy travel and are like "OHAI DAR" and i'm either not dead but the building is or i'm dead and the building isn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum