Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lead singer of heavy metal band As I Lay Dying arrested in connection with murder-for-hire plot

+2
JrTapia1991
Keyser Söze
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

http://www.10news.com/news/lead-singer-of-heavy-metal-band-as-i-lay-dying-arrested-in-connection-with-murder-for-hire-plot-05072013

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Wow, that is pretty fucking wild. But if your not man enough to do your own killing, then things like this are bound to happen

chunckylover53

lol wtf.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

How many people did this guy ask?

chunckylover53

Havn't ever listened to their music but it's supposed to be "christian." Which makes this story even more funny.

Yea they are supposed to be Christian

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Apparently not.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sym wrote:Yea they are supposed to be Christian

So is Soap

Doesnt mean we believe them Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Soap could be WBC.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I like em Cool

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Not sure if he's Christian anymore. From Wikipedia:

However, Lambesis also stated on his Tumblr page, "Every year that I had put toward my degree in Religious Studies caused me to see the god of tradition and ritual that I grew up with as less and less of a probable truth. By the time I graduated, my entire concept of the divine had changed as I sought to reconcile spirituality and reason. The more I sought truth uncorrupted by years of religious history, the more I kept finding answers I didn’t want to find. Emotionally, it would have been easiest for me to just hold on to what I grew up believing, but mentally that wasn’t an option anymore."

Either way people can fuck up and make terrible mistakes. It doesn't make you a bad person. People who have met him say he is one of the nicest people they have met. I'm pretty shocked to hear this and hope it isn't true but it looks like it might be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum