Bethesda weekend at Gamersgate, Skyrim 14.99, NV Ultimate, 9.99

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=bethesdaweekend&aff=ggnews

Morrowind and New Vegas Ultimate seem so tempting.... <3 Morrowind <3

oh and Skyrim is 14.99

they're all steam keys unlike that bullshit gamestop version where you couldn't mod them >__>

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

got dishonored for £7 Smile

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Hell yeah! I'm all over this!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

oh jesus...so many awesome games...I want them all Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

hell yea lol...my backlog is already kinda big. I really want Morrowind and New Vegas,although they might be cheaper on the summer sale,I remember Oblivion GOTY was 4.99 in the winter sale,dunno if it was the "deluxe" edition or not. afro

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm debating whether I should wait for the edition of Skyrim that includes all the DLC to come out. I'm getting FO 3, NV, Morrowind, and Oblivion for sure though.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

HydrasBreath wrote:I'm debating whether I should wait for the edition of Skyrim that includes all the DLC to come out. I'm getting FO 3, NV, Morrowind, and Oblivion for sure though.

i'd say wait for the complete pack. even if the base game is heavily discounted, the DLCs will add up on top.

after all, the FONV UE edition is better than buying the base game cheap and the DLC on top Razz

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I just bought all GOTY/Ultimate editions of FO3, FONV, Morrowind and Oblivion. I'm hoping the Skyrim collection will go on sale during the steam summer sale so I'll pick it up then hopefully.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

So apparently they are out of serial keys for FONV ultimate...they couldn't tell me this before I bought it? ...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn Evil or Very Mad

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

They say they'll deliver me a key as soon as they get more from the developer. I guess it's not a huge deal since I don't have a GPU yet anyway.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

HydrasBreath wrote:So apparently they are out of serial keys for FONV ultimate...they couldn't tell me this before I bought it? ...

yeah lol. my Disonored key isnt available yet either. probably for the best. i have to revise this weekend Razz

Chewy

Chewy

I bought Dishonored, not really worried about the delay since I have a huge backlog anyways.

I would get Skyrim/Fallout just for the mods but I know I'd never get to them anyways. Plus its probably not worth it since I already own them on the 360.

Also why the fuck does this site have experience points and achievements?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Chewy wrote:Also why the fuck does this site have experience points and achievements?

no idea. 50% off is an incentive enough, i dont need to get achievements for it.

although the points thing is a loyalty-card type deal. i think you can buy full games if you have enough.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah but you'd have to buy a fuckwad of games to have enough points to buy even a cheapo game.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

true haha.

i think its like 10% of the purchase goes to the fund. which isnt a lot considering ive only spent like £10 on there so far (sales ftw) so have less than £1 worth of points. might be good for picking up a DLC pack if it goes on sale though.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

It's actually 5% of what you spend... I've got like 2 or 3 dollars now I think.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

HydrasBreath wrote:It's actually 5% of what you spend... I've got like 2 or 3 dollars now I think.

oh. well if i use it enough then its a free game. cant really complain about that even if its a low % contribution.

£3 can still buy some good stuff on sale. i brought a few Civ5 DLC packs for a few quid last month Smile

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah true I'm not complaining or anything I just wouldn't go out of my way to buy something from them if it's on sale somewhere else. I go where the sales are.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I think I have 2 achievements on there and 3 dollars lol

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:I think I have 2 achievements on there and 3 dollars lol

Yeah same.

Chewy

Chewy

They got some new Dishonored keys in, I just got mine. Check your shit if you ordered it.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

awww shit yeah.

yeah mine came through too Smile

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Nice! My FONV key came through too!

StormEye

StormEye

I'm STILL playing FONV to this day. That should say something about the game.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I've never played a fallout game...I intend to remedy that when I get a GPU.

HydrasBreath wrote:I've never played a fallout game...I intend to remedy that when I get a GPU.

Shocked

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

you need to get on that shit Hydra, Fallout games are the awesomesauce.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

something tells me to wait until the summer sale on steam...just installed Skyrim for pc so that would keep me busy forever lol. I really love Morrowind the best though. Spent the whole summer 2008 playing it at a friends then on the weekends in the pool with the gf haha Cool

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ESYIjwZU9J8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

afro

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

The Adli Corporation wrote:you need to get on that shit Hydra, Fallout games are the awesomesauce.

soon...soon...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I like New Vegas the best

JrTapia1991 wrote:<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ESYIjwZU9J8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

afro

I modded Morrowwind so that it almost looks as good as Oblivion

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm about to try the overhaul. I heard one problem with it is the object animations,it makes certain containers be empty like the satchel charges in Tribunal expansion,so just uncheck it in the data file.

even if there's a problem or two,the good graphics are worth it. I played the hell out of it on original xbox just doing side stuff like getting the daedric armor pieces Razz

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Cool

just did the beginning and the new graphics make it so much more cooler. I didn't used the animated containers mod because some dude on steam forums said some containers would be missing items >__> . And turned off the blurry depth of field shader.

Bethesda weekend at Gamersgate, Skyrim 14.99, NV Ultimate, 9.99 922214_527532290637970_858007613_o

Bethesda weekend at Gamersgate, Skyrim 14.99, NV Ultimate, 9.99 966388_527532567304609_217516081_o

Bethesda weekend at Gamersgate, Skyrim 14.99, NV Ultimate, 9.99 965008_527532590637940_349679110_o

brought a damn tear to my eye hearing the old Morrowind music Razz

it was really easy to install the mod.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CuOeWG4BXLI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.ornitocopter.net/mo_wiki/index.php?title=FAQs#Sometimes_an_error_saying_that_the_file_Meshes.5Cf.5CFurn_De_Table_03.NIF_is_missing_appears

and the actual mod was 1.7gb,was on the Morrowind nexus Razz

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Damn That looks pretty damn decent for a what...ten year old game?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah haha...I played the hell out of it on the original xbox Razz

Mods are the shit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum