divine chest of akatosh
follower trap safety
dance of death
glowing arrows
dwemer goggles and scouter
and flyable dragon races revamped

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i dont have Skyrim on PC yet (waiting for either a 75% discount or the Beth Bundle if that doesn't happen), but ive been looking at a few mods. these ones seem either very useful or make things prettier:

Lush Trees/Grass (perhaps More Grass as well)
SkyUI
Realistic Map
WATER
Realistic Lighting
Alternate Sun Glare

Back Shields also looks cool, but i'd have to remember not to use it for Archer characters XD

hopefully ill be able to run some of those, i might need to find some performance boosting mods first though Razz

infadel117

infadel117

Alpha Brit wrote:i dont have Skyrim on PC yet (waiting for either a 75% discount or the Beth Bundle if that doesn't happen), but ive been looking at a few mods. these ones seem either very useful or make things prettier:

Lush Trees/Grass (perhaps More Grass as well)
SkyUI
Realistic Map
WATER
Realistic Lighting
Alternate Sun Glare

Back Shields also looks cool, but i'd have to remember not to use it for Archer characters XD

hopefully ill be able to run some of those, i might need to find some performance boosting mods first though Razz
yea but think of the possibilities, destructo-disc ring any bells
as for the other mods im using most of them or have used them at some point they work very well but my pos computor cant run them at the same time so right now im using WATER, realistic lighting, and SkyUI

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

there was a mod that removed Shadows and replaced them with another effect (reducing the CPU-shitfit of having to render shadows all the time) and it looked really good. cant remember the name of it though.

ill have another browse through Steamworks.

found it, it was on the Nexus. its called 'Colourful Lights'.

Wacco

I'm not sure, but I'll find out later today now that it's a daily deal.

infadel117

infadel117

searching it now

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Wacco wrote:I'm not sure, but I'll find out later today now that it's a daily deal.

im waiting it out. if Skyrim doesn't go to 75% ill buy the Beth Bundle (i want FONV too). if it does hit 75 ill buy Skyrim and FONV:UE separately since it'll be cheaper overall.

fuck it, im very tempted just to buy Skyrim right now, so i can load it up soon after i get my laptop.

Wacco

I already have NV, so I'm tempted to just buy it now. I'm definitely going to.

Use the Steam workshop for mods. Its the easiest and fastest way to do so. Most of the Nexus mods have made their way over already, and the rest will soon.

infadel117

infadel117

lol i wonder how many mods it takes to before i cant play the game anymore

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

infadel117 wrote:lol i wonder how many mods it takes to before i cant play the game anymore

it depends which ones you use. some are tailored to have minimal effect on performance, whereas others are meant for really high end PCs.

infadel117

infadel117

Sym wrote:Use the Steam workshop for mods. Its the easiest and fastest way to do so. Most of the Nexus mods have made their way over already, and the rest will soon.
this may be true but there are far more mods on the nexus plus the fact that some dont show up simply because steam doesnt allow that type to be there i was exclusively using workshop but now that i've got nexus it really does come in handy

infadel117

infadel117

Alpha Brit wrote:
infadel117 wrote:lol i wonder how many mods it takes to before i cant play the game anymore

it depends which ones you use. some are tailored to have minimal effect on performance, whereas others are meant for really high end PCs.
like enb stuff and something that adds a shit ton of objects or actors to any specific areas such as a city or building

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

infadel117 wrote:
Alpha Brit wrote:

like enb stuff and something that adds a shit ton of objects or actors to any specific areas such as a city or building

i dont think the ENB mods will run very well on your PC, IIRC you can't run it very well on Low.

infadel117

infadel117

actually i got one that ups performance
without it the stuttering is so bad i cant attack down side is it forces you to go on the low setting otherwise it causes issues that will automatically cause a crash when you get the main menu up

What GPU are you running?

infadel117

infadel117

im not running Razz jk
i forgot the second you asked lol

Wacco

I'm really digging the magicka sabers mod right now as well as Winter is Coming. The LOTR weapons are pretty cool too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum