New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PC] Pic of current setup + Audiophiles will get mad at me

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

My old Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion started to die out on me. It was probably too upset of its new neighbor, GTX Titan, which was pumping X-Fi full of toxic electromagnetic interference when X-Fi does not have adequate protection from it. Just maybe.

I found this to be an excuse to go ahead and buy a new sound card.

So~~~~~~

I got Creative Sound Blaster ZxR
[PC] Pic of current setup + Audiophiles will get mad at me Creative_sound_blaster_zxr

[PC] Pic of current setup + Audiophiles will get mad at me 185px-Captain_America_Shield_from_a_Player_Card
I can feel the heat. LoL

Also, while at it, I bought that USB cable I misplaced, and I got pics off of digital camera.

[PC] Pic of current setup + Audiophiles will get mad at me SAM_1013
All Titans are reference boards at the moment (I think), so nothing fancy.

[PC] Pic of current setup + Audiophiles will get mad at me SAM_1017
You can see my other 680 still in there. One that will be shipped it packaged away in ORIGINAL BOX. It will be shipped after final decision is made.

[PC] Pic of current setup + Audiophiles will get mad at me SAM_1019
To give all of x16 PCIe to Titan, I removed other 680, and put new Sound Blaster ZXR in its place.

That is one nice sound card. What kind of audio set-up are you running? Also I have to say that the titan is probably one of the best looking video cards I have seen. I just love its design.

StormEye

StormEye

My speakers are embarrassing no name brand mini speakers. I do have proper audio system with full sized speakers with it, which I can hook it up to my desktop, but I never bothered. Will have to try that out some day.

For headset, I've been using Astro A40 for a long time. Got 2013 edition this year, so old one is on reserve. Both come with MixAmp but I dont really use them much, unless I have to fire up consoles. Old one is pretty much dead, and new one is just sitting on my desktop.

Maybe I should go and get a studio grade headphone, but I presume its use will be limited.

Damn nice man

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Nice, but I'm not mad at all.

StormEye

StormEye

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Nice, but I'm not mad at all.

Thought you would be the one of the first to scold me for buying this. I guess I was wring.

Im not mad either

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah no hate from me either although I would say if you're pumping your badass soundcard through crappy speakers or headphones then you're wasting alot of it's potential. Get some good studio cans. You won't regret it.

Ante

Ante

I'm furious!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Now so am I!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum