We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumor is half of M$

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rumor is half of M$ Empty Rumor is half of M$ 2013-05-21, 01:08

Conference tomorrow will be devoted to COD Ghosts

Lolz

I read this on Gamefaqs. So hopefully its not true.

2Rumor is half of M$ Empty Re: Rumor is half of M$ 2013-05-21, 01:12

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

They are apparently going to show off the console, and maybe a couple of random crap like their services I guess (COD too, maybe?), but they will show off all of their games at E3.

Kinda like Sony, except that Sony didn't show the "box". I do wonder if there will be more than Halo, Forza, and Gears, though. Microsoft got incredibly lazy with games about halfway through the console life.

I read this on an official announcement from them, posted on Polygon IIRC. Can't remember, but whatever. We'll know tomorrow and who knows, maybe the console will actually spark my interest.

3Rumor is half of M$ Empty Re: Rumor is half of M$ 2013-05-21, 01:28

Yea Im not expecting much

At all

But maybe Ill be pleasantly surprised.

4Rumor is half of M$ Empty Re: Rumor is half of M$ 2013-05-21, 02:39

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

COD and cheesy kinect stuff

I want to hear them say if the bullshit always online is true,and if they're banning used games

5Rumor is half of M$ Empty Re: Rumor is half of M$ 2013-05-21, 03:31

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:COD and cheesy kinect stuff

I want to hear them say if the bullshit always online is true,and if they're banning used games

I heard from a tech news show that there's an article somewhere where they confirmed that the console is not always online and you can use it without an internet connection BUT it's up to the developers whether they want their game to have always online DRM.

So basically they are covering their own asses and pushing the blame on developers.

6Rumor is half of M$ Empty Re: Rumor is half of M$ 2013-05-22, 00:55

Theres a few sources floating around stating that the console must connect to the internet once a day or you will be locked out from playing games

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum