Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detailed look at BF4 customization screen (ermergerd camos)

+4
StormEye
JrTapia1991
menacinglemon
Ante
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Detailed look at BF4 customization screen (ermergerd camos) DVM8kkm

I can't wait to try out that Hawk 12G. Pump action mag fed shotgun? yis plz!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

post originally link

Ante

Ante

i hate that resize. Just right click on it and hit "open image in new tab" to see the full picture.

https://i.imgur.com/DVM8kkm.jpg

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

can't wait for this damn game Razz battlelog said I pre ordered it so maybe it'll give it to me for free lol,but, I still want to pre order it for a good deal if they have it so I get the free dlc.....which will probably be free in the inevitable premium edition lol

StormEye

StormEye

All kit DMR?

What the flip?

Some kind of diss to Recon players?

Pariah

Pariah

Looks cool.

Zillah

Zillah

I want this game....

I hope camouflage actually means something. In past battlefields, player skins were more detailed than the surrounding environment, and had a sort of sheen to them, making them stick out regardless of the camo. I hope this is different.

To bad the entire community is going to be split on platforms again

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Sym wrote:To bad the entire community is going to be split on platforms again

I'm not sure what system I'm going to get this for. PC would be the obvious choice you think, but I don't want leave my comfort zone. Well see what happens.

Ante

Ante

MEGA MILK wrote:

I'm not sure what system I'm going to get this for. PC would be the obvious choice you think, but I don't want leave my comfort zone. Well see what happens.

Well if you decide on next gen, at least you'll have 64 players and 60fps.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Ante wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:

Well if you decide on next gen, at least you'll have 64 players and 60fps.
yuuuuup...also hate this chat box

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

PS4 is lookin' mighty fine.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

vehicles still feel very weird to me with mouse and keyboard but I was never in vehicles much anyway,really got good with just running around though haha

Zillah

Zillah

Thinking about splittin the price on a ps4 with my roomate

Ante

Ante

JrTapia1991 wrote:vehicles still feel very weird to me with mouse and keyboard but I was never in vehicles much anyway,really got good with just running around though haha

Only thing i dislike about vehicles on PC is having to constantly pick up and reset your mouse position when trying to do a 180 with a tank turret. So annoying.

StormEye

StormEye

You mean air vehicles? Or ground? Ground vehicles are pretty much regular FPS, so I really see no complaint coming from that.

For air vehicle, I can understand. I used to go Keyboard only and switching my right hand quickly to mouse for quick aim correction when necessary. Though, when I really don't care much, I just went KB+M for flying as well.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah Air Vehicles. For the tank, I just turned the sensitivity up really high so I wouldn't have to keep picking up the mouse lol.

played on xbox today and was so badass with the spas 12 and slugs but suck with it on pc lol

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

first time playing in months...go like 18-20...not bad....espicially on like 380i one 21" or so screen.............cant see shit

StormEye

StormEye

JrTapia1991 wrote:yeah Air Vehicles. For the tank, I just turned the sensitivity up really high so I wouldn't have to keep picking up the mouse lol.

Don't you have a mouse that can switch DPI?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yup the g400

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

huh looks like we get 4 slots for attachments plus camo. Pretty cool. I wonder what kind of attachment would fall under accessory though?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I like how there's a DMR gun for every class now,makes them decent at long range. Like how engineer was useless at long range haha. It'll probably be really good with heavy barrel and angled grip and a holo/4x scope (or even combine them for a holo 4x scope I've seen in gameplay)

>__> it'll be like Halo 4 DMR haha Razz

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

it also looks like carbines are all kit too...well at least one of them anyways.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

graphics are looking really good from what I've seen,more effects and stuff than BF3. Wonder if this 7950 will max it...or at least on high Razz

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I don't know man...we might need a 7990 to max BF4. There's alot of destruction and lighting effects going on. Should be able to do high though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum