I want these

RE Revelations
RE6
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Metro LL
Brutal Legend
Dont Starve
Dead Island Riptide
And the NEw Van Helsing ( Im a sucker for ARPG's)

StormEye

StormEye

I don't want too much sale for MLL as I do believe the devs deserve nice profit from this title, but if they are happy with more people playing it, then so be it.

But besides that, I can't really think of any  titles this time around, as I seem to have bought most things that I want. Or at least I know for sure that some of the titles I want are going to be discounted.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Metro LL is the only game I can think of that I want/need. I've already gotten pretty much all the major ones from my wishlist already.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I already have pretty much everything I want, Dead Island has been like 20 bucks ever since it came out on this site for steam keys g2play.net , as well as the new resident evil lol

I might see a few games if they're really cheap I'd get,but can't think of anything off the top of my head really cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Pariah

Pariah

My backlog is pretty damn long atm, but I guess if I had to pick from current lineup, Kerbal Space Program and Remember Me are my top choices. KSP just seems hilarious, a wonderful time-waster. Whereas Remember Me has that deep gritty mystery that I really enjoyed with Deus Ex: HR, combined with the player mechanics of Mirror's Edge. Both of those seem to me to be a sweet formula.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, i own most of the games i want already.

if KSP goes on sale ill grab it cause that looks really neat. i bought Dishono(u)red for 50% on Gamersgate so thats ticked off the list.

might grab some DLC for some games if it goes on sale, but other than that nothing springs to mind. ill just watch the sales and see what pops up Smile

Not me

I havent bought a new game since Bioshock Infinite

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum