+3
Frostbyrn
Ante
JrTapia1991
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.amazon.com/Z-Line-Nero-Desk-and-Bookcase/dp/B001F2CT7O/ref=sr_1_1?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1371524331&sr=1-1&keywords=Desk+and+Bookcase

any suggestions? >_>

I dont like glass personally

Ante

Ante

Just looking at the picture caused it to shatter.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The problem with glass is you keep having to clean under the underneath of it

Khfan60

Khfan60

looks pretty snazzy

Ante wrote:Just looking at the picture caused it to shatter.

this

StormEye

StormEye

Anything is better than my setup.

Just get something that can support some weight, and its all good.

Though, I actually do not like desks with keyboard tray, as it just serves no purpose for me. Its only purpose it seems, to me, like it is there to block chair rotation by providing obstacle for chair arm rest.

I like my keyboard shelf on my desk

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I don't like those ones under the desk, going to look for a different one,I was paranoid about the glass breaking too

I actually own that desk lol. I like the look of it, and it is pretty sturdy for the most part. Just remember that the glass is help on by suction cups Razz.

https://i.imgur.com/bBFIt.jpg

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I have a glass desk it's a good inch thick and really sturdy i like it(not much of a computer desk). My cousin had glass computer desk very similar to the one tom has. The desk shattered randomly when he was sleeping and glass went everywhere. Be wary.

We have the same mouse pad Tom

Sym wrote:We have the same mouse pad Tom

That is actually a pretty old picture. The mouse pad fell apart on me 5 months back so I got a new one that is essentially a solid piece of plastic.

StormEye

StormEye

Tom wrote:I actually own that desk lol. I like the look of it, and it is pretty sturdy for the most part. Just remember that the glass is help on by suction cups Razz.

WOW, I used to have that chair back in US. A bit of nostalgic moment. LoL

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I remember when I saw you post your rig way back I always wanted to ask you which desk you had lol. I really like how it looked, I'd take the sliding keyboard tray out and just put it on top as well.

looking online and stuff is either way more than I'd like to pay, or cheap and rinky dink looking

in the amazon picture it shows the side self on the left,but I'd want it on the right like in your pic Razz

JrTapia1991 wrote:I remember when I saw you post your rig way back I always wanted to ask you which desk you had lol. I really like how it looked, I'd take the sliding keyboard tray out and just put it on top as well.

looking online and stuff is either way more than I'd like to pay, or cheap and rinky dink looking

in the amazon picture it shows the side self on the left,but I'd want it on the right like in your pic Would this computer desk be any good? Kinda wary of glass tho >_> Icon_razz

Its kinda funny that the customer picks also have the desk on the right side. Also it seems that is not exactly my desk, just really similar in design. Mine is a $50 Kmart desk lol.

I like my desk

Would this computer desk be any good? Kinda wary of glass tho >_> IMG_20120802_134152

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I was looking for a wood one too maybe. for the keyboard tray it would need to be big enough for a full size keyboard and a mouse still,or I could just set it up top

My tray has a fullsize KB on it

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Would this computer desk be any good? Kinda wary of glass tho >_> 41p9W8CAKqL

Would this computer desk be any good? Kinda wary of glass tho >_> 61eUdcGj0mL

ordered this L shaped one Razz

Pariah

Pariah

StormEye wrote:
Tom wrote:I actually own that desk lol. I like the look of it, and it is pretty sturdy for the most part. Just remember that the glass is help on by suction cups Razz.

WOW, I used to have that chair back in US. A bit of nostalgic moment. LoL
I just realized this, I have that chair in tan coloured fabric of some sort, but its the same design.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

well I put it together and it feels sturdy, the keyboard tray is extremely hard to slide out though....I'll just keep it on top...supposedly each plane of glass can have 100 pounds of weight on it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum