chunckylover53
Ante
Keyser Söze
Chewy
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

And I probably will again in the near future.

I was cooking some pork loins in my oven in some glass thing, and I set it down on the edge of my sink for a second and it fucking exploded. Glass went all over my kitchen, in my sink, and of course on the loins.

I only felt one crunch when I was eating it so far, but I'm gonna continue doing it because that's like 4 meals for me. Glass is pretty digestible anyways.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Just think of it as some extra spice in your meal. Problem solved.

If you start coughing up blood though, maybe you should stop and check it out,

Ante

Ante

Reading this made my teeth hurt. Like when you accidentally bite into a dorito shard when it's vertical.

Cannot unfeel.

chunckylover53

Exploded? Exploded how?! What glass thing?????????????????

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yeah sure, freak the fuck out.

Maybe Chewy hasn't replied because he's dead from eating glass...

*gasp*

chunckylover53

Rectal Tenesmus wrote:Yeah sure, freak the fuck out.

Maybe Chewy hasn't replied because he's dead from eating glass...

*gasp*

HOW CAN I NOT FREAK THE FUCK OUT IT'S CHEWY!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

That's exactly what he wants...

Duan

Duan

he doesn't want anything

he's dead now

Shinma

Shinma

Chewy wrote:I set it down on the edge of my sink for a second and it fucking exploded

So I may have consumed some small shards of glass today Tumblr_leotf4GLP11qdlkgg

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Who cares about Chewy he isnt even the coolest person from Ohio on the site Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:Exploded? Exploded how?! What glass thing?????????????????
Just exploded, glass flying everywhere.

It was one of those pyrex things which I thought were meant for baking.

I'm still alive though, just a little severe internal bleeding so its cool.

Round two of the glass covered pork loin at lunchtime today.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

My mom did that at my house once with a Pyrex glass dish...apparently Pyrex sucks.

Sounds like this one time when we lived in Columbus and one of our roommates let a small glass cup slip into the garbage disposal and decided not to bother taking it out...I turned the garbage disposal on later that day and you can only imagine. I still have flashbacks. I almost killed her.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I've seen people eat glass so I think you will be fine. How good is that pork though if you never even considered throwing it away?

Shinma

Shinma

And then something like this happens: Sad

<table style="font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="512" height="340"><tbody><tr style="background-color:#e5e5e5" valign="middle"><td style="padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;"><a target="_blank" style="color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;" href="http://www.spike.com">SPIKE</a></td><td style="padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;"></td></tr><tr style="height:14px;" valign="middle"><td style="padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;" colspan="2"><a target="_blank" style="color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;" href="http://www.spike.com/shows/1000-ways-to-die">Blood Diamonds</a></td></tr><tr style="height:14px; background-color:#353535" valign="middle"><td colspan="2" style="padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:512px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right"><a target="_blank" style="color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;" href="http://www.spike.com/">www.spike.com</a></td></tr><tr valign="middle"><td style="padding:0px;" colspan="2"><embed style="display:block" src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:arc:video:spike.com:408dd8cb-547b-4a1e-87a6-4195bfe17b66" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" allowFullscreen="true" flashvars="autoPlay=false" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed></td></tr><tr style="height:18px;" valign="middle"><td style="padding:0px;" colspan="2"><table style="margin:0px; text-align:center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" height="100%"><tr valign="middle"><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;"><a target="_blank" style="font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/">Spike Full Episodes</a></td><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;"><a target="_blank" style="font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.spike.com/video-clips/">Spike Video Clips</a></td><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;"><a target="_blank" style="font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;" href="https://www.facebook.com/Spike">Spike on Facebook</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wow Shinma, that was...wow.

Chewy

Chewy

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:My mom did that at my house once with a Pyrex glass dish...apparently Pyrex sucks.

Sounds like this one time when we lived in Columbus and one of our roommates let a small glass cup slip into the garbage disposal and decided not to bother taking it out...I turned the garbage disposal on later that day and you can only imagine. I still have flashbacks. I almost killed her.
I guess they don't make it as good as they used to, they changed up the materials some time back.

Some of it got in my disposal too but I think I got most of it out. Hopefully none flys out and cuts my face off.

Terry Corp. wrote:I've seen people eat glass so I think you will be fine. How good is that pork though if you never even considered throwing it away?
I mean it was alright, pretty good for my first go and not following any recipes or instructions. Not a whole lot of flavor but cooked perfectly.

And Shinma I wasn't snorting any of it so that probably doesn't have a very big chance of happening.

Pariah

Pariah

Holy lol!!! Snorting diamonds, coke and gunpowder! Jesus thats an epic way to die!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

That's Darwin award material right there.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

pyrex dishes will possibly explode if taken straight from the oven and placed on something cold EI the metal from your sink. Also don't run them under cold water when they're fresh out of the oven.

So I may have consumed some small shards of glass today Tmyk

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I was under the impression that most glass broke when suddenly changing tempature.

Chewy

Chewy

Rectal Tenesmus wrote:I was under the impression that most glass broke when suddenly changing tempature.

Pyrex isn't supposed to, that's what its made for.

I guess putting it on a metal surface is too extreme though. My sink wasn't even cold or anything but seeing as metal absorbs heat pretty well I can see why it would be a bad idea. It wasn't on there for more than half a second though.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

DON'T FUCKING DO IT AGAIN!!

Chewy

Chewy

No.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Rectal Tenesmus wrote:I was under the impression that most glass broke when suddenly changing tempature.

well yes as will ceramic dishes if the change is extreme enough. I've busted a few ceramic dishes in chem lab while doing experiments involving Bunsen burners.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Chem lab you say?

*eyeballs Hydra suspiciously*

Watcha cooking?

chunckylover53

I am going to use this trick when i want to secretly kill somebody. Thanks chewy.

batonpass

batonpass

dude, you're fine.

think of the guy who eats airplanes and lightbulbs. I saw him on Ripley's.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

How does one eat an airplane?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Rectal Tenesmus wrote:Chem lab you say?

Watcha cooking?

haha nothing illegal unfortunately. It was for Uni. We were given a mystery solution and we had to figure out what it was by filtering it and evaporating the water and then weighing what was left. And depending what was left it was one of three possibilities. I believe it was potassium something or other I ended up with. Pretty sure you can't get high off it Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

HydrasBreath wrote:
Rectal Tenesmus wrote:Chem lab you say?

Watcha cooking?

haha nothing illegal unfortunately. It was for Uni. We were given a mystery solution and we had to figure out what it was by drinking it

Hehe

Duan

Duan

Rectal Tenesmus wrote:How does one eat an airplane?

by opening your mouth really wide

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Zillah

Zillah

^mr. Mangetout

Zillah

Zillah

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Lotito#section_1

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Gourme cuisine right there...

Chewy

Chewy

You would think after about 12 bicycles he would stop and wonder why the hell he is still eating bicycles.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

12? You would start to question at 12? Really?

Chewy

Chewy

Well I mean that's an approximate. It would all depend on the speed and frequency of bicycle consumption. Like if I ate them all really quick on a binge it would take me a little while to question it but if I ate only one every couple months I might think it through a little more and stop at around 6 or 7.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

You have got to be motherfucking kidding me, Chewy...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bicycles are delicious especially with the toddlers still attached

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yeah, but not 6 or 7 of them.

Bikes I mean, not toddlers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum