New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intel HD 4000 driver improves 10%

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.geek.com/chips/intel-hd-4000-graphics-driver-to-offer-10-percent-performance-boost-1550665/

neat. Getting it now. Nice to have for a backup lol.

heard it would actually play most games decent at 720p

Looks like Intel is finally getting serious about drivers, which is good considering what they are doing with Iris Pro.

Duck

Duck

i have one of those and a radeon card in my laptop. not sure if i should bother.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I never tried out that lucid mvp pro program where you combine the intel graphics with your graphics card, presumably you could pare up a cheaper card with your intel graphics and get performance in games of a more expensive card

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I have lucid mvp... Came with my mobo. I should do some benchmarks with vs without.

StormEye

StormEye

Lucid MVP just released 2.0, and I am trying out. Will have to see the results after more usage, but so far I am not impressed at all.

I have had Lucid MVP 1.0 installed on my machine some time ago, but I soon uninstalled it, as it only dragged performance down.

The unnaturally high fps you will see from benchmark are all FAKE, and it is not considered proper result by any benchmarkers out there. In fact, it might even feel slightly choppier.

Only proper and MAYBE functioning part of it is VSYNC at higher fps (above monitor refresh rate). But even that is hit and miss. Most likely, your machine will be dragged down below 60 fps (unless running old games or with godly machine) to actually benefit much from it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum