Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

who will still be playing bc2 in the next two weeks?

+6
Metalzoic
Kenshiro
1fnbighen
Ante
Erkeric
Epyk MD
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Ill be creating an anti-lonely task force...

Erkeric

Erkeric

I might. Havent in a long while but I might be pre occupied with FONV

Ante

Ante

I don't plan on abandoning BC2 until BF3. Playtime may be diminished when Black Ops comes out, but BC2 is still the most fun I've had with a shooter in a loooong time so I'll be playing for a while yet.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

tall will if theres a squad goin

I'm playing again.

I'll never stop playing BC2 as long as the SeC guys are on, I die laughing every game and I don't see myself getting that from BO or anything.

And Vietnam will keep the good times rollin Very Happy

I'm not getting Vietnam (well...maybe...)

But I will MAYBE play; if I decide to start playing MP games again, then yes, I will play with you guys...I kinda like BC2 more than Reach anyways (more good memories with that game)

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

With FO:NV I'm thinking I won't be seeing too many of you in the future

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

new vegas has an snap battlefield option which turns any terrian into a conquest round on bc2.

u will play and you will like it!

FUCK FO: NV!

Nah, just kidding, lol. It actually looks to be pretty good. Tell us how it is. Very Happy

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:FUCK FO: NV!

Nah, just kidding, lol. It actually looks to be pretty good. Tell us how it is. Very Happy

i bet ign and all them are going to rate it bad cause it resembles fo3 too much. like yahtzee said about bioshock fallout was a good game to start and didnt need much else, just a new story, iron sights, partener wheel and some new guns and toys.

those little things can make or break a game,

I know. What I don't get why people want something completely new every time. A continuation should be an upgrade, not a complete change; a complete change is like a whole new game. If I like that playstyle, why completely change it? They should just add new stuff to make it fresh. Smile

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

or just repackage it in the case of mw and mw2. would have doen them some good

I was thinking of MW2 when I said that, xD

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol im going to try that out after black ops to see if the 8 year olds are all gone and it might be a good game.

omg did i just say mw2 could be good? i think bla said it

no i would have said it naked

I'm hoping it's a good game. Based off MP I've seen so far, it looks to be good. Killstreaks look much more interactive (less camping) for the most part, the weapons look like they take time to kill, as well as having significantly more recoil, and the maps look fairly well designed. Oh, and there's new zombie maps.

I will if you guys are on.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I will if there are people on. Then again, all I see sometimes are Frost and Shoji on Reach and I have to do that too.

And I play AVA on PC, so I'm kinda juggling nowadays.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'll still be playing Epyk (just got done playing for the night actually).
I'm not getting FO:NV simply because it will keep me from playing other games.

Voltaire

Voltaire

I'm not really interested in new vegas and will still be playing BC2 and Vietnam for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Gimme that hat Pug!

Voltaire

Voltaire

confused Um... I'm not wearing a hat?

THEN HE'LL TAKE YOUR TUX!

xD

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Your avatar/name just reminded me of this.

who will still be playing bc2 in the next two weeks? 1141

Voltaire

Voltaire

Noo if you take my tux I will be naked! Embarassed

It's not like you were wearing any pants anyways. >_>

That tux looks comfy; we should dust it for fleas, and find a way to wear it, even though it's tiny.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Yeah rem I usually play in the AM because of my work schedule, lately iv been playing a lot of conquest rounds with DL and Zoic. Or FR competent randoms in an attempt to feel the out as SeC material

Voltaire

Voltaire

Why should I ever wear pants, I'm a dog. Smile

M.D.A wrote:Yeah rem I usually play in the AM because of my work schedule, lately iv been playing a lot of conquest rounds with DL and Zoic. Or FR competent randoms in an attempt to feel the out as SeC material

You mean, GameFAQs randoms? Or LIVE randoms? If it's LIVE randoms, you're probably making somebody's day. Smile

No reason to complain about being naked if you have no pants though. xD

Voltaire

Voltaire

Hey just because I don't wear pants doesn't mean I want to be completely naked.

Voltaire

Voltaire

I gotta preserve some dignity.

Ironically enough, I don't think I've ever seen any animal forced to wear clothing actually seem to like it, lol. They always try to rip it off. But then again, I guess their hair/feathers is/are pretty much clothing.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

BFBC2 will be the only shooter I play until something more like it or something possibly better comes along like maybe BF3.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

We'll I'll be playing. I am not getting fallout. I think I will get Black Ops but I will still be playing BC2 specially when Vietnam comes out.

BC2 still to this day has those epic battlefield moments that I just love! It is very rare that I get into a game that I just hate anf get pissed about! So I'll be around for awhile.

Tater

Tater

I'll still be around even after getting NV.

BC2 is "my" FPS crack.

@DL those were some funny attempts at UAV/C4'ing the parachuters last night! hmmmm i wonder if someone made a thread raging about the spawn camping on gameFAQs?

I enjoyed lazily calling out the imminent tank-borne destruction of an Apache before I swatted it out of the sky with my T-90.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea Derp that was crazy. The only thing I hate about conquest is how easy it becomes to spawn camp some games. Gets boring. But trying to C4 the parchutists out of the sky did provided some entertaining moments.

Blackhole! Good to play a game with you last night! Your C4 on the spawn point provided some good lawl moments as well!

Oh yeah, rofl. I was C4ing one of the spawn points on White Pass. It was hilarious. Derp would spot them and get spot assists!

Tater

Tater

Yeah that was great too. Me yelling out "SPOT ASSIST" then instantly BOOOOM they're dead!

I love how we were finding entertainment even during the boring domination moments we had last night!

Rule 32: Enjoy the little things.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

What I want to know??? Is it wrong that the only time I enjoy flying the chopper is when I steal it?? I guess I get more of a thrill knowing that I was a ble to ninja in ans steal tht thing, plus it alsi has to do with me being an ass also! haha

I need to get a capture card. I had some great runs last night, when I wasn't lagging out like a whore. Comcast is gonna feel my wrath today!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I really need to start playing with the choppers. Level 47 and only have 41 kills total between them. Shocked

In fact I think there's one I've never even been in...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Nice Metal! I sugest going to onslaught if you need to learn how to fly. Great place to practice.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn Metal you still need to get the denist achievment!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I keep forgetting about it. I've got to be close to 1,000,000 engineer points now.
You'd think I'd remember to do it just once in 400 hours.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'll start reminding you! I'll make it my new life goal for you to get the denist. If you want the knife 5 friends achivement boosted let me know and you can knife me 5 times.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I actually should take you up on the offer to shank you multiple times.

Stop talking about having fun! Sad

J/k, but I can't wait to get a new 360. I've been doing all kinds of stupid chores, trying to get my dad to buy a new one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum