+2
Keyser Söze
Metalzoic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jesus I hate this system! Empty Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 18:42

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

So I turn on the PS3 so I can format my account to get it ready to trade in today.

However in order to get to where I can deactivate my account from PSN I have to go through multiple helpings of "system update" bullshit.

I had almost forgotten how shitty this system was. I hope to god the PS4 isn't built this fucking stupid.

2Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 18:51

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dear God Sonys network is slow as shit.
I started this download several minutes before I made this topic, I have a 50meg+ connection, and this update is still only 42% done.

Has there ever been a company shittier at software than Sony?

3Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 19:02

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Holy. Shit.

Finally got it updated. Deactivated it from my PSN account.

Then I went to format it and it tells me it will take 4 hours and 45 minutes to restore the system to default. Are you goddamn kidding me? Why the hell would it take 4 hours?

4Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 19:06

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Monologue much?

5Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 19:07

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea the system on it is pretty shitty,I finally got one awhile back...and....I wasn't missing much all these years honestly

6Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 19:37

sheep

sheep

I think you should loan it to me first, so I can play Kratos.  Then you can trade it in.

Cause Kratos, Metal.  KRATOS.

Annnd you love me.

7Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 19:58

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I don't think I've ever seen so much hate for a system than how you feel about the PS3 Very Happy Brings a tear to my eye.

8Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 23:27

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I don't think I've ever hated one as much.
I'm really hoping the PS4 washes the taste of the PS3 out of my mouth.

9Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-28, 23:28

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

sheep wrote:I think you should loan it to me first, so I can play Kratos.  Then you can trade it in.

Cause Kratos, Metal.  KRATOS.

Annnd you love me.

Sure. Just send it back to me by the first week of October. PM me the address to send it to and I'll ship it out.

10Jesus I hate this system! Empty Re: Jesus I hate this system! 2013-07-29, 11:03

Duck

Duck

who needs to deal with software. just bring it down to a junkyard and wave it in front of their electromagnet for a few seconds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum