New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate the random unlock system!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I saved credits for 2 weeks, I had just under 1 million credits saved so when the DLC came out I could unlock some characters and guns. I bought 10 premium spectre packs, 10! and I came away with 0 new characters. I would be more upset but I got a lot of great guns out of those packs (striker twice, sabre twice, paladin, Kysea sniper rifle, reegar carbine) but I didn't want guns, I wanted new fucking characters!

really pisses me off that I can't just buy some things, especially characters. I understand not letting people buy guns and such, but the characters should be more avavailable for unlock.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn that sucks man

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

wait, they didnt do the thing they did for the previous where you were guarantted one new thing in a free pack?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

1fnbighen wrote:wait, they didnt do the thing they did for the previous where you were guarantted one new thing in a free pack?

Not yet they haven't. i would think they would, but I was impatient

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Nolan was telling me about that. I hate when that happens. I want some of the new stuff too and just don't have good luck with the PSP or spectre packs.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I've found vetern packs are better for character cards

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Epyk wrote:I've found vetern packs are better for character cards

All the new guys are rare though and vet packs only get one rare. Spectres your garunteed at least 3 rares, and PSPs get 5 I think

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum