Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I have a chance to go to Alaska for a job soon. Just....not sure if I want to do it.

+11
Kaitlynn
Metalzoic
RStudios
Epyk MD
Zillah
Frostbyrn
HydrasBreath ♜
JrTapia1991
Captain Pirate Pineapple
MEGA MILK
Dropped Da Soap
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Well her reaction should be enough to tell you what you needed to know.

And Frost, that's called rape, which I'm sure you were all about.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Well her reaction should be enough to tell you what you needed to know.

And Frost, that's called rape, which I'm sure you were all about.
I know what it was

I really didnt like feeling like that so I dont talk to at all anymore

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote: Kalei, Hydra, and Metal, you are the first secers to be quoted in it.
Seriously? cool...what pearl of mine did you quote?

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath wrote:
Pariah wrote: Kalei, Hydra, and Metal, you are the first secers to be quoted in it.
HydrasBreath, SeC (8/25/13)
You should never let anyone/anything hold you back from the things you want to do in life because ultimately it is your life.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

HydrasBreath wrote:
I'm curious as well...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Dropped Da Soap wrote:so  I hung out with her for a little bit tonight, since I had a doctor appointment I got out of and was near her college.
Told hee I made up my mind and that I might be flying out in under a week or so.

she seemed both upset and excited for me and asked when I finally made my decision.

told her I made it yesterday because I realized that there was no reason for me to stay. she kind of agreed, though I think it was because she felt she had too, but spent  the next several minutes in silence. 

She seemed upset when I said  that. 
I did tell her that out of everyone, I would miss her the most
No offence but what you said was pretty harsh towards her.

not that she didn't deserve a little harshness for the way she treated you.

Maybe she meant well, maybe she led you on there's no real way of knowing. Sometimes it's just a case of the right person coming along at the wring time.

But try not to beat yourself up about her or dwell. It is exceedingly rare for your first to be "the one". The average person goes through Seven major relationships before settling down. There's still plenty of road ahead of you man so have fun and enjoy yourself.

Live life and get some new experiences.

Pariah

Pariah

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
I'm curious as well...
Kalei, sec (8/25/13)
Sure you may have feelings for her, but you can't let that dictate your future and what's best for you in the end. Follow your heart on this one and do what it tells you to do

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i could have sworn 'dont stick your dick in crazy' would be the one thing you would take away from Kaleis life Razz

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

The Adli Corporation wrote:i could have sworn 'dont stick your dick in crazy' would be the one thing you would take away from Kaleis life Razz
This or what I have in my signature about condoms and rattlesnakes...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum