You are not connected. Please login or register

God dammit MDA

+2
Epyk MD
Metalzoic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1God dammit MDA Empty God dammit MDA 2010-10-19, 17:58

I must have knifed like 60 Medics in the rounds we played together but none of them were you.

At the start of the Arica Harbor game one of them turned out to be Ante so I was happy. And then he started playing Recon just so it would be impossible to sneak up on him >_>

ggs though, even with our awful team Ing and I were getting kills everywhere. I had like three rocket launcher efficiencies with the RPGs in that first White Pass round.

2God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-19, 18:24

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

We were neck and neck for the Ace pin the round I played with you. Then right at the end your score launched up by about 400 points. Did you blow up their vehicle with a bunch of dudes inside or something?

EDIT: You are Lead Based Toys right? Or is that Ingsmasher?

3God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-19, 18:32

I'm Lead, Ing is thrikerr

And at the end of that white pass round I seriously got like 15 kills with the stupid UMP45 SA because a bunch of Medics kept rushing me, reviving everybody I just dropped.

4God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-19, 18:33

That stupid medic revive shit reminds me of one time on Atacama I got a sniper efficiency pin off the same 2 medics in less than a minute, because they kept reviving each other in my line of fire; funny, and sad, really.

5God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-19, 18:37

It's one of those 'you had to be there' moments, I was inside a roof of a 1 story building (glitch jump ftw) and the alleyways were stained red with Krauser hats since there were so many god damn Medics.

like 90% of the people I killed there had no idea I was even up there.

6God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-19, 18:42

I hate the medic face SOOOO much thought. When the Zombie medic squad kills you, it's like a punishment to look at it. I wish I had a giant piece of black cardboard paper, because I would write "CENSORED" in white chalk on it, and use a string next to me lower it whenever I die to a medic so I won't have to look at that retarded hat and stupid face. XD

7God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-19, 18:43

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Nice! I thought I had you beat there for a minute. Very Happy

8God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-20, 02:00

oh I've been using slugs lately Bob and they're really fun but 90% of my kills are close-range since it's actually reliable as opposed to buckshot.

Can't really find what's good about them, they're fun and strangely addictive though. I get tea-bagged like every time I die using them, though that's probably the 12 year old sniper mlg 1337 mentality.

also good games to storm, khult, drgn and everyone else today. tom didn't get on though

9God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-20, 02:02

Tried to tell you that they're both awesome and OP. Smile

10God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-20, 02:08

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I detest being knifed, so Im always moving. Even while firing.

I tried to goose you guys near the end of white pass, you, smasher and zoic were in that attic but my rocket went right through the gap in you guys.

when we join in on laguna, I was a bit peeved at getting spawn camped already, but once realized you and smasher were on the other team I spent the whole match trying to get tags. Almost had'em by the river, but I panicked and slashed too soon.

11God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-20, 02:40

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_s6Symcceg&has_verified=1

Here is your medic, actually leading the enemy.

I'm sure you've watched this before!!!!

But he has an assault rifle (?).

Edit: Also the only time you ever see a bush wookie actually leave his post and kill a tank that's trying to boom his squad.

12God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-20, 02:45

Lol, so true. The Red Berets are the most evil creature ever devised. xD

Also, maybe they gave him no Assault rifle because there was no assault?? Note the airstrike target indicator aimed at them at the end too, like they were thinking about having something like from BC1. Which they SHOULD have given a class, for getting rid of heavy vehicles.

13God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-20, 04:51

Valukar

M.D.A wrote:I detest being knifed, so Im always moving. Even while firing.

I tried to goose you guys near the end of white pass, you, smasher and zoic were in that attic but my rocket went right through the gap in you guys.

when we join in on laguna, I was a bit peeved at getting spawn camped already, but once realized you and smasher were on the other team I spent the whole match trying to get tags. Almost had'em by the river, but I panicked and slashed too soon.
Our medics kept suicide-reviving me in front of you, that was pretty annoying >_>

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

14God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-20, 05:15

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I didn't mind to much...

15God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-21, 01:33

StormEye

StormEye

My connection dropped as my mom started to view her dramas. LoL

'twas good games. At least, I got to finish the round before the connection drop. LoL

16God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-21, 01:46

Ante

Ante

omg, I remember turning around just in time to see your knife plunge into my face Lead. I was pissed so I pulled out my crutch class for the rest of the match. I hate hate hate getting knifed by people I know.

Just remember, a pokeball a day keeps the ripper away.

17God dammit MDA Empty Re: God dammit MDA 2010-10-22, 17:30

my bad I seriously thought you were MDA since over half the Russian team was playing as Medic.

I can't tell the difference between all the Krausers so I just acted. I was stoked when I saw the gold though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum