Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Defibs now have chargepacks! (ammo)

+5
Frostbyrn
MEGA MILK
Epyk MD
Ante
HydrasBreath ♜
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I was watching a lvlcap vid about some new info about BF4 and they started talking about how defibs now have a chargepack that has limited uses. They were saying you only get 3 uses out of a defib now so no more revive spam and medic trains.

I think this is a good change. Now medic won't be totally OP.

here's the vid they start talking about the defibs @ ~25:00

Ante

Ante

Yeah I noticed this in one of the gamescom streams. Very nice change.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

oh god how whill i keep up my spm???
s

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

[quote="Epyk MD"]oh god how whill i keep up my spm???
s[/quote

Vehicle whoring.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Epyk MD wrote:oh god how whill i keep up my spm???
s
You must sing turn around bright eyes as loud as you can into party chat Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

seems good, in bf3 if you weren't medic training you weren't going to stand a chance pretty much on infantry maps

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Expect the importance of Supports to go up if the charge packs are resupply-able.

Well, I've hit it rich! One more reason to main Support again. Now just give me a motion sensor I can stick to vehicles and an automatic turret.

sheep

sheep

But but but...

Medpacks make me feel safe! Its effing scary out there yo.

Ante

Ante

MH wrote:Expect the importance of Supports to go up if the charge packs are resupply-able.

Well, I've hit it rich! One more reason to main Support again. Now just give me a motion sensor I can stick to vehicles and an automatic turret.

I want to say having a recon in a seat gives this ability? I know medic+vehicle=healing, engie+vehicle=repair, and support+vehicle= resupply so...

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:
MH wrote:Expect the importance of Supports to go up if the charge packs are resupply-able.

I want to say having a recon in a seat gives this ability? I know medic+vehicle=healing, engie+vehicle=repair, and support+vehicle= resupply so...
Recon gives Zoom Optics.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:

Wait what? are these new features for BF4 I haven't heard about?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I haven't heard about them at ALLLL either lol, seems sorta eh to me. I thought vehicles were fine how they were in bf3 pretty much

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

HydrasBreath wrote:
Ante wrote:

Wait what? are these new features for BF4 I haven't heard about?
I don't know. First I've heard of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum