+3
Kenshiro
JrTapia1991
Artimise Flare
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm getting pretty burned out unfortunately, and am looking for a good game with a good story.

With the troubles getting the Witcher up and running, I've run out of options in regards to games I already own.

A friend of mine owns The Last of Us, and I'm wondering if it's worth checking out or not.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea it's good,I've seen alot of gameplay on youtube of it, I was thinking about getting it too

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, the premise of it seems kind of interesting, if I'm not mistaken, its a suspense thriller-ish survival shooter game?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea this fungus turned people into zombie type things,but you have to play it smart with limited ammo/resources which I liked,and has crafting. I'm not liking gta as much as it was hyped up to be honestly so I'll prob check this game out soon Razz

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Cool, if you get it before me (friends is on leave *sobs*) let me know what you think Very Happy

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I haven't played it since I got Xillia, but it was good from what I did play. Very tense, especially during the clicker segments.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

"Limited Ammo" Very Happy

Well I suppose it depends on the difficulty

But if you dont spray and pray your fine

Tom

Absolutely fantastic game, just be sure to play it on the hardest difficulty the first time around. (if you want a little more challenge you can also turn off hunter mode.)

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

One of the best games of this generation, a personal favourite of all time and quite possibly my game of the year (GTAV currently fighting hard for that one). I recommend going hardest available difficulty right from the start too, there will be some tough spots but it'll be worth it overall.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It's on PS3 so it automatically sucks donkey balls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum