+5
HydrasBreath ♜
Artimise Flare
The Adli Corporation
StormEye
Metalzoic
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/386209738276669440/195130388/

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I can't wait for 64 players!

StormEye

StormEye

What's player cap for beta in consoles?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah its 24 on current gen but next gen gets 64 like PC does.

i think DICE were looking into the possibility of 128 on PC but they probably wound up creating Metro 2.0 on every single map Razz

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm getting into the swing of things as well for the most part.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/386245442064824384/255002912/

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:I'm getting into the swing of things as well for the most part.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/386245442064824384/255002912/
I want to mess with the DMR's so bad! I suck balls with SRs though...I need to unlock Carbines so I can play Recon.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/386575547737374144/195130388/

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

It took me a long ass time to get used to the sniper rifles as well. But once you get it, it's not too difficult. Having a more powerful scope for the chinese SR would have been nice though. Will have to wait to unlock it in a battlepack later, if I don't get the M40 before then.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/battlereport/show/2/386587217427172992/201682820/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/battlereport/show/2/386574314649161344/201682820/

Starting to get the hang of the beta GUVOuq0

Ante

Ante

man if that was really pwnstar on the other team i will die laughing

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Who's pwnstar?

Ante

Ante

some down and out youtuber. guy had rage issues and kind of killed his own channel. he used to play with levelcap a lot but level got sick of dealing with him.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:It took me a long ass time to get used to the sniper rifles as well. But once you get it, it's not too difficult. Having a more powerful scope for the chinese SR would have been nice though. Will have to wait to unlock it in a battlepack later, if I don't get the M40 before then.
I'm just not a sniper. I like to be close to the action.

HydrasBreath wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:It took me a long ass time to get used to the sniper rifles as well. But once you get it, it's not too difficult. Having a more powerful scope for the chinese SR would have been nice though. Will have to wait to unlock it in a battlepack later, if I don't get the M40 before then.
I'm just not a sniper. I like to be close to the action.
Yep

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Eh, it depends for me. I play with DMR's when I want to be closer to the action, if I need to get much more up close and personal, I'll run with a carbine, once I unlock them.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Artimise Flare wrote:Eh, it depends for me. I play with DMR's when I want to be closer to the action, if I need to get much more up close and personal, I'll run with a carbine, once I unlock them.
i have about 4000 points left to unlock them.

but i really want my 870 D:

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, I actually prefer running with DMR's over the normal SR's since I feel much more useful and it fits my play style more. I don't have the crazy reflexes that some of the cats on YT have that would allow me to pull off the aggressive recon with a bolt action, so I compensate by running with the semi auto's or carbines.

I'm just glad the recon class is useful this time around.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm loving it. Can't wait for the real thing.
I just chacked and I'm at
SPM 338
Skill 383 (anyone seen exactly how this is calculated now?)
KD 1.83
W/L 74%

I'm really starting to prefer this default control scheme over how I played BF3.

I had a horrible start to the beta.....Im pulling my stats up

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

carbines are awesome.

PDW's so far aren't clicking with me

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Played a bit more.
Now I'm up to
1.9 KD
344 SPM

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I had a horrible start to the beta.....Im pulling my stats up
Same except my K/D is decent at 1.4. Everything else is kinda shit.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

not really jelling with the Beta so far.

the LMG seems kinda shit, keep getting instakilled by AK12s or pistols, getting shot from rooftops all the time, everyone is everywhere so i have no idea where to defend or attack, etc.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The Adli Corporation wrote:not really jelling with the Beta so far.

the LMG seems kinda shit, keep getting instakilled by AK12s or pistols, getting shot from rooftops all the time, everyone is everywhere so i have no idea where to defend or attack, etc.
You playing on console or PC adli?

LMG's are vastly improved over BF3 from my experience.

Give it time, you're still learning the maps and getting used to the difference in controls and what have you.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Artimise Flare wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:not really jelling with the Beta so far.

You playing on console or PC adli?

LMG's are vastly improved over BF3 from my experience.

Give it time, you're still learning the maps and getting used to the difference in controls and what have you.
PC.

i try to have fun but the amount of things that annoy me makes that pretty hard Rolling Eyes 

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I do alright when I'm not getting insta killed,it's like I'm on hardcore with how fast I die,but normal amount of time to kill the enemy

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Well if I recall, they did say they boosted bullet damage a little. Though I chalk it up to a mixture of other issues such and splotchy hit detection and lag time.

I enjoy the game a whole lot so far, minus the insta kills that happen from time to time.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

my only gripe are the seemingly instakills.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

We had this issue in BF3 Beta too didn't we? I thought there was a bug or something that if you got shot while sprinting it did like 200% damage or what have you.

It's not nearly as bad here in BF4's beta (which has been shockingly stable server wise, minus the horrendous optimization issues) as it was in BF3's. BF3's beta was an absolute nightmare when it first came out if memory serves.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

and also, that i seem to get less hit markers today....im doing horribad

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I've used the AK12 a bunch and I have yet to insta-kill a single person.

You're probably just getting spotted and then shot by multiple players at once.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

"like hit a tank in the fucking ass from 4 feet away" no hitmarkers.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hit reg, netcoding or un-seen server lag issues may be causes what appears to be instant deaths with the AK12. It could be one of those things that occurs or appears to occur alot since many people are running around as the assault class.

I've lost count how many 1v1 fights I've lost against the AK12 where it seemed like I was insta killed, and I'm VERY certain they were 1v1 fights.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I just keep getting better.

up to a 2.05 KD and SPM of 353

46 matches played 27 MVP Ribbons!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum