Metalzoic
StormEye
Ars Diaboli
Ante
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

yes it's beta and will hopefully be improved but holy fucking shit it is a mess right now. i can't even count how many times i've spawn 3 feet in front of an enemy with my back facing him. seriously the spawns are the worst i've ever seen in a video game to date.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I played it for 1 hour... it tested my patience. I would spawn, walk 1 meter, die. I would also see poor dudes spawning with their backs towards me.

For some fucking reason, DICE is just terrible at spawns. Even in BF3 I've had the most retarded spawns. I know it won't be this bad in the full game, but holy shit how do they manage to make it this crappy.

StormEye

StormEye

I just don't know why they put in fucking domination as beta testing to begin with.

It should had been Conquest and Rush. Not Call of Battlefield'ish domination.

It is fucking terrible

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Greg seems to love it. It's what he's always playing.
I haven't even tried it.

Ante

Ante

it's probably a good deal more manageable with 24 players.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It's still the full 64 on PC?
I imagined it would be a lower player count. Still that is cool though because it means you could include it in a normal rotation if you wanted.

Segregating Close Quarters in BF3 by limiting the player count completely ruined an otherwise sweet gamemode. Stupid fucking worthless DICE. The only dev I can think of with less skill is Farsight.

The domination player count is 32

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

spawns are totally shit in general. its even worse than CQ was in BF3.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Metalzoic wrote:Greg seems to love it. It's what he's always playing.
I haven't even tried it.
I play it mostly because Conquest is usually empty on consoles.

It is indeed probably much more manageable consoles with a 24 player count. The trick is to always spawn on a squad member.

All for all, without speaking for PC, Domination is much more fun on consoles than Conquest and much more suited for it.

It's been fun dominating and racking up kills and carbine efficiency pins.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:I play it mostly because Conquest is usually empty on consoles.
That sucks.

I have my system set to US West Coast servers only and there are like 2 or 3 pages of full 24/24 servers and tons of 20-23 servers to join.

Are you connecting to Euro servers somewhere?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Metalzoic wrote:
Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:I play it mostly because Conquest is usually empty on consoles.
That sucks.

I have my system set to US West Coast servers only and there are like 2 or 3 pages of full 24/24 servers and tons of 20-23 servers to join.

Are you connecting to Euro servers somewhere?
I'm joining full servers, but you misunderstand me.

Even in full servers CQ on consoles seems very, very emtpy. This is why I'm not going to buy the game when it comes out.

I'm not going through the gimped console version again.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm with Greg, I have enjoyed domination, but the few conquest matches I played were a bit dull.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

We had a couple of good games in domination, Terry.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

24 players simply isn't enough for conquest. you have to balance the maps to the player count otherwise its boring (a la conquest on current gen) or a complete clusterfuck (64 man Operation Metro) neither of which are much fun.

24 player count sucks

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yep.

Maps must be so barren

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I have yet to try and will most likely skip the beta and the full game for some time. BF3 just left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth after playing it for so long. I'll eventually get back into it, but after reading a lot of things people are saying about the beta, I'm definitely skipping that.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

It's much better than BF3's beta at least.

Not that that is much of a compliment though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I don't know, but I've had a good time with the beta. There is definetly a lot of hate out there for it, but I've had a real good time playing it.

I was sure I was going to skip BF4, and I probably still will since I don't want it for 360, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't considering it now.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I think it's great.

I don't get the hate, everything about this game feels awesome to me, beta glitches aside, of course.

Haters are everywhere

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:I think it's great.

I don't get the hate, everything about this game feels awesome to me, beta glitches aside, of course.
It is great. There are so many big and small improvements it would be a bitch to even list them all. Hell, even the bugs and glitches are minor compared to the BC2 and BF3 betas.

You would have to be completely oblivious, or never played the previous games to not see how much has been polished.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yep, plenty of spit shine one this baby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum