New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

GW2 - Infuriating game breaking lag

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I don't know what the hell is going on, four times I've tried resetting my router, letting it stay disconnected for longer and longer periods to try and get a fresh signal. I've cleared my temporary internet files and history, even to the extent of running a full system scan for malware and virus'. I have to keep my firewall down since GW2 apparently doesn't like it when it's up. I've went and did all the appropriate updates to my drivers and to windows.

This happens usually in the evening, but it's infuriatingly bad today. 20 seconds upwards to 2 fucking minutes of lag time between actions, are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!

I want to know what the fuck is going on. No one is connected to my router, and nothing is downloading. This is NOT a server wide problem and only seems to happen to a handful of people. WTF IS THE PROBLEM?!?!?!

Sorry I needed to vent, this is driving me up the wall because I was in Twilight Arbor trying to do a dungeon with some nice folks who let me in. Turns out, I can't even fucking play the god fucking game because the lag is so bad that it's literally stab once, wait a minute or two, a flurry of numbers with me either dead or facing a wall, and then we wait another minute or two then getting spammed with messages in the chat asking what happened.

I'm done. This is fucking rage inducing.

Could be a number of different things. Does this happen in other games? Are the other people reporting this experiencing the lag at around the same time or on the same server as you?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum