mobile AA absolutely wrecks helicopters now

+2
HydrasBreath ♜
Ante
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

main gun tore through an attack heli in about 3 seconds. also gets heatseekers with 4 shots per "mag."

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

There isn't mobile AA in the beta is there?

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Is it on obliteration?

I know consoles get Scout Helis in their beta version.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Kenshiro wrote:Is it on obliteration?

Ah right we have a new mode now...that's probably where it is.

I didnt like it the little I played it earlier. ( Obliteration )

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I didnt like it the little I played it earlier. ( Obliteration )
Yeah tom was saying you need to have a competent squad that will work together.

Ante

Ante

a full 5 SeC members could rock Obliteration. It sucks though because the losing team ALWAYS completely empties out after a game.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:a full 5 SeC members could rock Obliteration. It sucks though because the losing team ALWAYS completely empties out after a game.
What's the player cap in obliteration? is it still 64?

Ante

Ante

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Remember when we were on console and we'd take the Tunguska on the one map and mode it was in? Try to keep it alive all match, back when it just shat on infantry in between Little Birds.

Or we'd kill it, run to the spawn and steal it as fast as we could.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

does the AA still wreck infantry in BF4?

Ante

Ante

in very close range it pretty much instakills, but i was trying to kill people ~100 meters away and it was taking forever.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:in very close range it pretty much instakills, but i was trying to kill people ~100 meters away and it was taking forever.
It probably suffers the same problem as the helo and boat miniguns...so much spread you could put that shit on toast.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kenshiro wrote:Is it on obliteration?

You guys don't have the Little Bird? It's awesome!

StormEye

StormEye

I loved scout helo back in BF3. Probably had much better SPM and KPM with it than the attack helo.

Is it basically the same? Or did it get nerf, like the minigun nerf on transport helo?

Ante

Ante

StormEye wrote:I loved scout helo back in BF3. Probably had much better SPM and KPM with it than the attack helo.

Is it basically the same? Or did it get nerf, like the minigun nerf on transport helo?
it has the option of twin 25mm(?) cannons. Tears infantry apart.

StormEye

StormEye

You mean, just like attack helo? Or maybe attack uses 30mm, but I guess they work in similar fashion (in terms weapon behaviour).

But as I remember, scout helo had faster 'kill time' using minigun than attack helo using cannon back in BF3. If 25mm is giving better result, then I guess minigun is nerfed overall.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

StormEye wrote:You mean, just like attack helo? Or maybe attack uses 30mm, but I guess they work in similar fashion (in terms weapon behaviour).

But as I remember, scout helo had faster 'kill time' using minigun than attack helo using cannon back in BF3. If 25mm is giving better result, then I guess minigun is nerfed overall.
I don't think the 25mm gun pods are explosive like the 30mm cannon on the attack heli so you wouldn't get splash damage against infantry I don't think.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:I loved scout helo back in BF3. Probably had much better SPM and KPM with it than the attack helo.

Seems better to me. Feels like it responds to controls a tiny bit better and it is definitely much easier to fire accurately with the new reticle.

Waaaay easier for me to hit what I'm shooting at now.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I need to use the controller in any chopper,can't do shit with the mouse lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum