Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] The Mk11 Mod 0 is fucking amazing!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Fairly quick reload and nearly zero recoil and extremely easy to use irons. What's not to like? I'll try to get some game play footage of it later, but it's easily my most favorite DMR among the two available so far.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Artimise Flare wrote:Fairly quick reload and nearly zero recoil and extremely easy to use irons.
So, what, it's the BF3 M16 of sniper rifles?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Kenshiro wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:Fairly quick reload and nearly zero recoil and extremely easy to use irons.
So, what, it's the BF3 M16 of sniper rifles?
Yes and no, hitting a moving target beyond 25-50m is still very tricky (even with heavy barrel) you don't have tracer rounds, so it's a little difficult to gauge where your rounds are landing. you'll still get owned at moderately short-medium short range by assault rifles and such, but it's easily the best between the two DMR's IMHO.

Right off the bat, it's much easier to use the irons (at least for me) than it is the RFB (feels less obtrusive?) and it appears to have less recoil.

The Mk11 has slightly worse hip fire accuracy than the RFB, but it makes that up with being slightly more accurate (which in a precision shoot out can be invaluable IMO. The reload speed seems faster too, which can be extremely helpful when you're in a bind.

Being semi auto only also balances things out along with it still requiring 3 rounds to kill people within max damage range, 4-5 at min if memory serves.

StormEye

StormEye

Guess I need to bring out RFB again.

Need practice with BA, but I now want to try Mk11

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I really wanted to mess with the DMRs but I haven't really played recon yet.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I really like the DMR's it so satisfying chumping the other team with them, especially since 90% of the time they're running around with some sort of automatic rifle of some flavor.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Artimise Flare wrote:I really like the DMR's it so satisfying chumping the other team with them, especially since 90% of the time they're running around with some sort of automatic rifle of some flavor.
Yeah I loved shitting on people with the SKS in BF3. It was quite satisfying.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it feels like a beefier SKS I picked it up off a dead dude yesterday

I prefer to pick people off with an AR from halfway across the map

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

JrTapia1991 wrote:it feels like a beefier SKS I picked it up off a dead dude yesterday
That "dead dude" was probably me lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum