Ante
StormEye
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 11:38

StormEye

StormEye

SKS is the way to go.

Shoots almost as fast as you click with minimal-recoil / high-recoil-reduction and decently accurate up to relatively long distance. RFB and MK11 just cannot compete with this in most if not all situations.

I actually really like MK11 outside of game, but its just a handicap I am putting onto myself if I want to do anything decent.

Also, on a side note, I am starting to like PDW a little bit. I still hate MX4 (default one), but UMP and PP-2000 was quite nice. I really do like UMP. Of course, I am better off with carbine, but its just nice to see that PDW is not completely useless.

2[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty Re: [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 11:41

Ante

Ante

DICE really needs to buff DMRs back to what they were in BF3. I used the RFB once in the beta and that was it. Never again.

3[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty Re: [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 11:55

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Funny because I don't have too much trouble with them. They could use a buff in damage, two the dome at a distance or one within max damage range would be nice.

However, do you think that would make them OP? They can be spammed quite a bit, so I'm wondering if they'll implement the magazine nerf again if they decide to go that route and bring their damage up again. They're all kit this time as well, so I'm not sure how to balance this out.

4[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty Re: [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 11:56

Ante

Ante

They worked perfectly in BF3, that's how they should work in BF4. There was literally nothing wring with them and DICE changed them anyways.

5[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty Re: [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 12:00

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Time will tell, most of the changes at good. But yes, the DMR's PDW's and the Revolvers all need to be tweaked.

Kind of annoying that I can't OHK a guy with a headshot with the DMR's though.

6[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty Re: [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 14:59

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I've had pretty decent success with the MK11 and RFB.

7[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty Re: [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 15:32

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

the SKS would be pretty decent if it didn't jerk so much, the recoil is weird, hard to describe I guess. The MK11 has much easier and smoother recoil. Maybe a compensator would fix the SKS? It seems to have alot of side to side recoil...idk. I have holo sight and angled grip and nothing on the barrel

>_> I was top 2% with the SKS in bf3, maybe it just needs the right combo in bf4

8[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty Re: [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 18:27

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Can't get the hang of the DMR's. I barely used them in BF3,and in BF4 I just can't kill anyone. It's rather embarrassing. Carbines have been my go to guns, and on my recon, they have been my favorite.

9[BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 Empty Re: [BF4] Screw RFB and MK11 2013-11-18, 18:30

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'll run around with the SKS and see how it is on my end. I need to install sony Vegas anyway, since the damn compression is screwing with my audio when using Virtual Dub these days (keeps cutting out my voice, but everyone else is fine)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum