Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stanley Parable demo is out - And so is the full game!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221910/

Well it's been out for a while, and the game comes out in two days. But you need to play the demo or else you're a bad person, it's good as shit.

At first I was wondering how the hell they make a demo for a game like this. But then I played the demo and I found out how they made a demo for a game like this.

Last edited by Chewy on 2013-10-17, 13:23; edited 1 time in total

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

the demo was hilarious. amazing british humour Smile

Chewy

Chewy

I like the 8 game. I played it for at least 10 minutes.

Chewy

Chewy

More people need to play this, it's the best demo ever made.

Chewy

Chewy

Not maybe, download that shit right now.

What will you give me if I dont like it?

Chewy

Chewy

I will give you a 25% off coupon for Volgarr the Viking and an official Purna Steam trading card.

Deal

Will play when I get back from class

Ok it was pretty funny

Chewy

Chewy

Woo! My trading card and coupon are safe!

I'm hyped as fuck for the full release tomorrow. Weird that they haven't said the price yet.

Chewy

Chewy

Full game just recently got released - $11.99 until the 23rd.

Without having played any of it I'll say it's one of the best games I've ever played and is worth every penny.

Chewy

Chewy

10/10 by Destructiod: http://www.destructoid.com/review-the-stanley-parable-263731.phtml

...Stanley Parable strives, and then succeeds, to be every game ever created.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I'll check it out once I get home.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its impossible to find a soundtrack list for this game, since every youtuber seems to have a video on it, and the vast majority use Kevin Macleods music since its royalty free... so all the pages are just youtube videos.

and then add in the fact the results also include the original Stanley Parable and the results for the Stanley Parable HD demo. grrrr.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

watched a stream of it, 2h is basically what you are going to get out of it before the game sputters out. it was amazing to start with but the amount of repetition you have to go through to find a new 'ending' just becomes too much.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Jesus christ listening to the narrator is like listening to Vogon poetry

Chewy

Chewy

The Adli Corporation wrote:watched a stream of it, 2h is basically what you are going to get out of it before the game sputters out. it was amazing to start with but the amount of repetition you have to go through to find a new 'ending' just becomes too much.
Yeah there is a lot of repetition, but the narration at least changes on most every playthrough.

I was a little disappointed since I thought it was going to be something completely different than the mod, and it's really the same thing at the core just with a lot more content and certain details changed.

But for what it is, it's a pretty entertaining game and I don't regret buying it. I played it for about 2 hours before stopping and I'm not sure I've got all the endings yet. And there's still that 8 achievement locked, I want to find the damn 8 button!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum