Frostbyrn
HydrasBreath ♜
JrTapia1991
Metalzoic
The Adli Corporation
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 12:49

He just kinda disappeared

He was good for diversity on the SeC lmao

I liked him, bummer

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

havent seen him for ages :S

He was the gif king

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dead.

Awww

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

He called you a cotton-headed ninny-muggings so I pressed the perma-ban button on his account.

Good times, good times.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

about a week or 2 ago he added me on origin and I swear he was on the bf4 beta, awhile back he had a big topic when everybody was building their pcs supposedly when Borderlands 2 was coming out.

since then,not much, I used to play with him and frosty and duck every night pretty much on bf3 chumpin the blueberries lol

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I used to play with him and Byas quite a bit. They were cool dudes. I have shinma on steam but he's not online all that much and I haven't talked to him since he left here.

I think it was either shinma or byas...one of them was thinking of joining the military.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

You know who else has disappeared? Camel...haven't seen him in like months.

10Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 17:45

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I saw Shinma and Camel recently

Shinma is always in a party which sounds like an exchange between Franklin and Lamar

And Camel has a mans voice now its weird Very Happy

11Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 17:47

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I'm guessing you saw both of them in GTA V?

12Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 17:50

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Neither has it

13Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 17:52

Tell them both to come back and post

14Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 18:01

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah supposedly Byas left for the army and never got back on,don't think he ever played on pc. Yeah I was wondering about Camel too

15Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 20:30

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Camel was my boy. I think I ended up playing more battlefield with camel than anyone else here.

And shinma was a funny mother fucker. I miss them both.

16Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 20:36

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah Camel was a cool dude. I can just hear him saying "yeah dude" all the time haha. Shinma and Byas too.

17Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 20:45

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

youll all leave me eventually...

18Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 21:27

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:Tell them both to come back and post
Word.

19Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 21:35

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Epyk MD wrote:youll all leave me eventually...

But I always come back!

20Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 21:40

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dropped Da Soap wrote:

But I always come back!
Not if I click this little red button you don't.

*struggles with internal ban-button demons

21Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 21:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I have never left you Very Happy

22Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 22:39

I mean this is what 3 full years almost of private forum?

Id say were doing pretty damn amazing

23Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 22:43

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Frostbyrn wrote:

I have never left you Very Happy

24Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 22:48

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I also never left.

25Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 22:50

Ive bailed before

Weird time in my life, it was right after the accident. Thought I needed some space. Came back like 4 months later haha.

26Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:12

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I haven't ever technically bailed. Just left for short hiatuses to work things through

27Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:14

I had my account burned that one time as I really didnt think I was coming back, and didnt want my open account tempting me. But I missed you looney bastards too much

28Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:20

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

That's why you cant burn accounts anymore.

I can randomly. Email spam you all and bring back 4 or 5. People for a few days. In hopes of trapping at least one of y

Except mills. He was not pleased.ou.

29Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:23

What happened with Mills?

I miss him more than anybody

30Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:28

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i dont know, but he was a bit peeved i wouldnt delete his account again.

31Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:29

Weak

Has he come back since then?

What about DL?

Miss that old bastard too

32Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:30

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

DL stopped by once.

it was good while it lasted.

33Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:32

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

He changed his name to fullstop and goes around finishing other peoples sentences now Very Happy

34Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:32

Lets see all the people I miss

DL
Mills
Mace
Dark Horizon
Cram
Heebs
Im sure there is more

35Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:33

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:What happened with Mills?

I miss him more than anybody
I think some of the youngins were really getting on his nerves.

36Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:34

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Volt

The Hats

Gilgamesh

37Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:35

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

just gotta wait for the bc2 20 year anniversary SHD edition to hit. theyll be back.

38Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:36

Yea Volt wtf happened to him?

Camel hasnt been around

Yes Ms Hat

Wtf

there is more too

Jawas?

39Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:37

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Jawas was a lurker to begin with

Volt is getting BF4 on PC

Derp,The Frost sheep likes and Volt all discuss recording equipment all the time and put vids out

Oh yeah Kentucky Ducky

Tallness

Shaymo

40Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:40

Tallness wtf?

Shaymo yea another kiwi right?

Volt needs to return.

Jawas was the man though haha

Derp.....WOW talk about a blast from the past. I was also pretty close to him.

41Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:41

Ante

Ante

i miss tallness

42Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:44

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:i miss tallness
Yeah he was a good guy too.

43Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:45

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I play GTA5 with Derp

Shaymo was from Texas

44Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-23, 23:49

Tell derp to drop by

Tell him Sym says so

Ok?

45Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-24, 04:22

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I miss the old BC2 crew. I played so much BC2 with DL and a few other chaps back in the day. How many original GameFaqs people are left now?

46Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-24, 07:20

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

BmmFlash wrote:I miss the old BC2 crew. I played so much BC2 with DL and a few other chaps back in the day. How many original GameFaqs people are left now?
a surprising amount.

Me, Epyk, Metal, Frost, Ante, Soap, Tom, Cardboard, Zillah, Greg, Grey, Khult (lurking), Terry, etc.

the list is still pretty long. cant type them all out Razz

47Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-24, 11:32

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

HydrasBreath wrote:
Ante wrote:i miss tallness
Yeah he was a good guy too.
DPP

48Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-24, 12:04

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

This place has really had a good run.

49Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-24, 12:27

The Adli Corporation wrote:
BmmFlash wrote:I miss the old BC2 crew. I played so much BC2 with DL and a few other chaps back in the day. How many original GameFaqs people are left now?
a surprising amount.

Me, Epyk, Metal, Frost, Ante, Soap, Tom, Cardboard, Zillah, Greg, Grey, Khult (lurking), Terry, etc.

You forgot me you asshole Sad 

50Whatever happened to Shinma Empty Re: Whatever happened to Shinma 2013-10-24, 13:31

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:
a surprising amount.

You forgot me you asshole Sad 
thats why i said etc. i knew i would forget people Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum