Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the hit detection really THAT bad on BF4?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm not saying I was the best player ever on xbox, but I would never fucking keep going 2-11,etc.... depressing/infuriating as hell. I can be the first one to shoot somebody and they turn around and INSTANTLY kill me. I honestly don't know if they're hacking or if they're THAT good, but it's not fun for me.

I want to tough it out and at least get AEK with heavy barrel before I make final assumptions, but so far, this game is more anger than fun. Not even counting the horrible team mates, that's a given.

I'm more mad as to why I can't kill anything. I didn't have this problem on BF3 on pc, but on BF4 even though I'm bursting(you have to otherwise the bullets go in a magic donut around people and can't get a hitmarker) and getting hit markers and not missing really, it seems they can just instantly turn around, hold down the trigger, and instantly kill me.

StormEye

StormEye

There are WAY more data that a server needs to handle to keep everything in check.

And, just like in other threads, I suspect that these servers do not meet the necessary hardware requirements to keep up with it. Its not like we are playing some average FPS where only few parameters are needed to be handled. This time around, even the waves you see on water needs to be synced with ALL players. And its not like water in BF4 is completely scripted where its easy to sync the data. Its all dynamically changing. Thats massive amounts of data.

Its all speculations, though.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I was playing earlier and I was doing ok. I think it just depends on the servers.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmm, it varies from server to server for me. Sometimes it's fine and I can hit things with no issues, other times it's stutter city where everyone is teleporting all over the place.

My very first match was like this, but after about 3-4 attempts to find a good server I got lucky with Prototype and Hydra with a match on Zahvod 311. That was when things turned around and I've been going at the very least 1.0 my KD with decent points.

It's not a hardware issue on our end, I'm pretty sure of that. Give it time, the game is still experiencing teething problems as of right now, in typical BF fashion.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I have yet to have any issues at all on 360.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum