New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heavy barrel seems like it sucks now

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Muzzle brake seems much better, you have to burst to hit them anyway, holding down the trigger either way makes the bullets go around them like a donut

wonder what the ideal combo will be in bf4...on the m416 I have red dot, angled grip, muzzle brake

StormEye

StormEye

Not sure about ARs, but I remember that back in beta DMR without heavy barrel had some issues with accuracy over some distance. So I think its still necessary to hit distant targets. Of course, unless they have changed it considerably now.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I've not unlocked any weapons semi auto or automatic that have the ability to use that yet, so I can't say. As for DMR's in BF3, I thought only the SKS was able to accept the HB attachment? I never had much issue with the other semi autos provided I played smart.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it honestly seems like it doesn't help spread at ALL and just increases recoil like crazy even bursting it, total opposite of its effect in bf3 where it was pretty much my go-to attachment

the SAR 21 is bleh, too low ROF and a weird recoil pattern. M416 is pretty decent, I was insta killed by the AEK several times, that thing is a monster, very high ROF

trying to use the rex just got me killed

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, the REX is absolutely garbage right now, it's ROF just can't compete with the semi autos which are still quite accurate at range, large magazine capacity makes up for lack of damage and inaccuracy since you can just fill the air with virtual lead, unlike the REC when you need to make every shot count. Missing is a death sentence, you definitely won't win a straight up fire fight from my limited experience with the gun.

I'll run around with it some more later and see how I fare, I suspect many a rage inducing moments however.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I've pretty much given up on the rex.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum