You are not connected. Please login or register

Had to write a review paper

+3
Frostbyrn
JrTapia1991
Epyk MD
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Had to write a review paper Empty Had to write a review paper 2013-10-30, 16:25

For writing, there are 17 students in the class.

5 I repeat 5 of them did a review on LoL

Wtf?

Is that damn game really that popular?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

It didn't really click with me. Mostly because I was terrible at it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I never got the big deal with it

I played Dota and didnt like it at all

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yes it is popular, Yes it is terrible

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Not my kind of game.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

I've never played it but a lot of people I know do.

Look I know Im not the smartest guy in the world, but Im shocked that some of these people in my college writing class passed High School?

I mean you guys know what a thesis is right?

You know what MLA format is right?

My god.....Im surrounded by morons.....

<dick

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MLA Format?

We use APA here

10Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:08

APA we use as well

MLA is the standard format in America, but APA is taught as well. I know APA.

11Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:09

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We only use APA here

12Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:13

Anyways.....essay format aside......you know what a thesis is right?

I mean some of these people dont even know wtf it is!

We do this thing where we have to read eachothers papers and comment on them ( its how I know what all these dorks are writing about ) and my god....my teacher asks us to identify the thesis.....HS shit right?......these people are like what? Not all of them to be fair, but alot of them. It blows my mind

HOW CAN YOU BE TAKING A COLLEGE LEVEL WRITING COURSE AND NOT KNOW WTF A THESIS IS

13Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:15

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yes I know what a Thesis is

<_<

>_>

~Slide

14Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:16

Sorry I had to rant a bit about that

Sandra Ray is the worst. Shes old and stuff, so she writes about boring shit. Plus she thought my opening sentence in my latest paper was my thesis. Derptiy Sandra.

15Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:18

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Who the hell is Sandra Ray

16Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:20

Some old chick in my writing class.....shes a plant( bot?) major.

She sucks at writing

And yes Im a judgmental bastard

Dont worry cus Im my own worst critic, ask my wife.

17Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:22

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh yeah

I had this Old bitch in a programming class

She complained to the course communicator because I told to many jokes

18Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:24

God damn old people

Sandra RAy is cool though, she just sucks at writing.

19Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:26

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah most of them are cool

Just some of them are Anal bastards

20Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:28

I wrote a review for a metal album an nobody understood it Cool 

The only person who did was Matt, and hes cool. Covered in tats and wears a beanie just like me:afro: afro afro 

21Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:29

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You wear a beanie?

What are you a Juvenile Delinquent?

Also the Matt I know is cool also

22Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:33

I have several beanies I wear

I wear a beanie and have tats and have a long goatee( not to mention im 250, not fat but not skinny)

Most people are put off by my appearance from my experience. Alot of people dont give me a chance due to my appearance, which is a real bummer.

But yea I always usually wear a beanie

23Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:34

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont care I will hang with anyone as long as we have similar interests or are trapped together in the same classes

24Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:37

Yea thats how I was in High School

I had friend from every group, even though I was a jock at the time

Always been that way

The more diverse friends you have, the more you learn and experience.

25Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:48

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Frostbyrn wrote:I dont care I will hang with anyone as long as we have similar interests or are trapped together in the same classes
Same...unless the creeeep/bug the shit out of me...... there is that (but creep I mean give the seriel killer vibe)

26Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 04:49

Yea you never want to be buds with a serial killer

Just not good vibes you know?

27Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 05:32

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know

Being friends probably keeps me off his Stabbin list Very Happy

28Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 05:34

Captain stabbin?

29Had to write a review paper Empty Re: Had to write a review paper 2013-10-31, 11:18

chunckylover53

Sym wrote:

You know what MLA format is right?

I didn't know that untill college but philly has some serious school funding problems, most people that i went to HS and college with didn't know most of the stuff we were supposed to know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum