Kaitlynn
chunckylover53
MEGA MILK
Grey
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grey

Grey

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-wears-confederate-flag-jacket-to-barneys-amid-controversy-2013511

Kanye West wears Confederate Flag Z

who?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ha.

chunckylover53

Definition of man child...

Oh that rapper dude from that one meme oh him

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

more like definition of douchebag.

Ante

Ante

why are people giving him attention

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Ante wrote:why are people giving him attention
Because, he's like a freaking car accident. YOu can't help but look at the carnage.

Shinma

Shinma

The media likes to ruin celebrities in any way they can, especially the ones at the top. If he wants to rock confederate flags, then who the fuck cares? Let him do his thing.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I would only find this offensive if he was right

as it is he is just kind of dumb

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The guy is basically retarded. It isn't very nice of you guys to make fun of him.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Metalzoic wrote:The guy is basically retarded. It isn't very nice of you guys to make fun of him.
We make fun of you...

Smile 

Bla125

Bla125

There's nothing wring with the confederate flag.

Shinma

Shinma

While I personally wouldn't be wearing a confederate flag or anything, I can appreciate the idea behind it. Symbols and words only have as much power as you give them. This is why black people still use "the n word", "nerds and geeks" refer to themselves as gamers, and feminists want to take back the word "slut". Besides, the confederate flag in its simplest form is just a rebel flag, made to represent the south and their demand for rights. It just so happens, that at the time, the confederates also wanted to continue slavery. Everyone is just uncomfortable with black people and anything to do with racism being near each other. Ignorance is bliss.

Bla125

Bla125

There's nothing wring with slavery. Ain't nobody been hurt by a good whippin.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I refer to myself as a nerd all the time

I sometimes refer to myself as a gamer but usually only when people ask me about my hobbies

Also I dont think Feminists will ever retake the word slut

Bla125

Bla125

Feminists are the worst kind of people.

Shinma

Shinma

Probably not. It's almost impossible to change a mind state, especially on a grand scale. Even if it ever does happen, it won't be anywhere near our lifetime.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What Feminists need to do is make slut more acceptably Uni sexual

Like Kalei he is a massive slut Very Happy

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I wear a big ass 4x6 inch Confederate flag belt buckle for the lolz sometimes.

Grey

Grey

It's not that he's wearing it Shinma, it's him spewing garbage about it being HIS flag, and that it only stood for slavery. It's the South's battle flag... And he's a doucheshnozzle.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Grey wrote:It's not that he's wearing it Shinma, it's him spewing garbage about it being HIS flag, and that it only stood for slavery. It's the South's battle flag... And he's a doucheshnozzle.
Damn Texas really changed you. 
Going all native and shit.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Khfan60

Khfan60

Reasons like this are why I love Kanye

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum