Metalzoic
Artimise Flare
StormEye
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What the hell is with all this airforce talk?!?

Can we please get back on topic and discuss why PC gamers have such small wieners?
[BF4] LSAT seems pretty good - Page 2 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-029

Ante

Ante

I've always thought the airforce is where all the smart people go. The Navy too I guess.

Ante wrote:I've always thought the airforce is where all the smart people go. The Navy too I guess.
I have an Uncle who was in the Navy too.. he liked it.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

AF has the cutest girls.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

MEGA MILK wrote:AF has the cutest girls.
Most of them are in medical (of course). AF and Navy have the highest requirements to get in, and typically have the best lodgings compared to the Marines and Army. We're also the smallest branch of the military but have a good amount of funding.

Typically, yes, people who do well on the ASVAB and are more academically successful go to the AF and Navy (Doesn't mean we don't have idiots that get in. Trust me...there are a lot)

Not saying there isn't smart people in the Army and Marines, it takes a special kind of person to be willing to go kick in doors and be infantry. No disrespect there mind you, it's just a different breed that chooses to do that.

My friend for example was in the army and got a 90 on his ASVAB, he got a pretty decent position as Army intel, though he says he wished he could have gone into the AF.

I got a super high score on the ASVAB

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum