10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

o.O

mad skillz.

i think the 360 no scopes were a bit show-offy but tbf the whole video is. i love the huey sniping, that takes skill.

Ante

Ante

The OHK range on that sniper rifle is fucking ridiculous. Either that or he's playing hardcore.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i think its hardcore since there's no minimap and nobody is bothering to spot.

edit = just saw the minimap in the middle of the compass. my bad Razz

Crombie

Crombie

Is that PC? how the hell does he lob the TNT so far?

TheGM

TheGM

CROMBIE wrote:Is that PC? how the hell does he lob the TNT so far?

Left Trigger then Jump.

I would break him.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if you jump and throw in vanilla for the Xbox it goes further, but not that far.

i guess the PC has a longer throw or something.

Tater

Tater

This is how i throw c4 in BC2! run then throw c4 and jump at the same time! works quite well when trying to get guys out of the second story of buildings, when they camp the stairs.

Crombie

Crombie

huh, I didnt know that. I'll try er out later tonight.

Tater

Tater

It works quite well once you get the hang of it.

Standing still your lucky to be able to throw c4 2-3'... factor in running then jump/throwing and that shit goes 20-25'.

Ante

Ante

KutKuSlayer wrote:i think its hardcore since there's no minimap and nobody is bothering to spot.

edit = just saw the minimap in the middle of the compass. my bad Razz

PC servers can have special rules to them, e.g., hardcore health system with minimap on. I played on a few where if you tried to spawn camp the enemy, the bullets you fired would ricochet back and kill you.

godscouchpotato wrote:It works quite well once you get the hang of it.

Standing still your lucky to be able to throw c4 2-3'... factor in running then jump/throwing and that shit goes 20-25'.

Yep, but make sure to look slightly down if you sprint toss or else the C4 just goes flying into the air vertically.

Tater

Tater

I've thrown the vertical c4 before!!! it's like i granny tossed the shit into the air!

Crombie

Crombie

haha alright, I'll try to avoid the limp wrist throw.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

godscouchpotato wrote:I've thrown the vertical c4 before!!! it's like i granny tossed the shit into the air!

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duck

Duck

Not that impressive really. A bunch of point blank and close range shots with the M40. I didn't see that many headshots. Looks like a bunch of lucky moments wandering into a group of guys facing the wrong direction and camping choke points within one hit kill range.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I stopped watching at the 360 kill.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wow, man. Holy fucking shit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum