New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Slowly unlocking everything for the snipers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Not my best run, didn't get to play the objective as much as I'd have liked, but at least I finished the M40, now onto the Scout Elite.

Also, WOOT! M1911 Very Happy

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/406375641505929792/255002912/

StormEye

StormEye

I'm grinding (ugghhhh... hate having to do this in FPS...) for pistol, by resisting urge to knife.

At least I have silencer unlocked for P226, so its not bad when going stealth approach.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I hope the 1911 is better in pc version, I used it last night on xbox version and it seemed underwhelming like it did in BF3 =/

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Apparently, according to people on the forums, it's the best semi auto gun in the game, along with the compact .45

The 93r and the G18 of course being a snipers best friend, and the CZ75 (in .40 S&W Very Happy ) is supposed to be pretty good too. The FN57 sadly though, is pretty bad if you use a sound suppressor on it, same with the chinese handgun, both do disgustingly low damage when suppressed, never suppress those handguns Sad

StormEye

StormEye

JUST unlocked G18.

Unlocking pistols will be a little easier now.

Ante

Ante

Unlocking pistols is mad easy in a pistol only server with a boost on. The Raffica is amazo. I like the Grach too.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The Raffica is indeed amazing, picked one up off a dead dude once while playing on a friends account.

I remember back in BC2 when it felt like you were shooting marshmallows at people. Now it's pretty damn beastly. Just got the M1911, haven't used it yet though, been getting my ass kicked because of idiots on my team.

StormEye

StormEye

Raffica is something that I will be using as main secondary once that gets unlocked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum