Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im usually against Snipers but this is just...

+2
StormEye
Frostbyrn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zJ5SPd92l3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

StormEye

StormEye

Why are people so against sniping...

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Because your all useless and contribute nothing to the team Very Happy

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Most snipers employ hated things.

Camping, being far away, OHK weapons.

They aren't hated if any of those are not present. Like in Tribes.

People move too fast to camp far away from, you have to aim well, and weapons aren't OHK.

Contrast that to CS or COD for example, people move slow (relatively) while still having hitscan, reliable OHKs, aim assist (or combat range, really).

Pretty fun game btw.

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Because your all useless and contribute nothing to the team Very Happy
Psssshhhhhh~~~~~~

Many of those haters don't even do any better than the hated snipers.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Btw, I'm sort of interested in the game. (Hides from wrath of penguins haters from the past)

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

BURN THE WITCH! Very Happy

And yes maybe they arent better than the snipers but they are what I like to call a "Diversion" while they are on the frontline Very Happy

Could you even imagine how painful that would be?!? Pretty sure I would die from thee shock alone.

infadel117

infadel117

ive been watching robbaz play it but i have no drive to buy this game

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Tom wrote:Could you even imagine how painful that would be?!? Pretty sure I would die from thee shock alone.

and if you didn't, you still took a sniper round to the pelvis. you;re not going to be getting up any time soon Crying or Very sad

Pariah

Pariah

Sniping rocks bro. We keep the worst of the enemy off of our team. A good sniper or two on a team can completely turn a game around. example, Team Fortress 2/CS:1.6/Source.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum