We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Lvlcap guide on grenades

+2
Metalzoic
Artimise Flare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BF4] Lvlcap guide on grenades Empty [BF4] Lvlcap guide on grenades 2013-11-29, 13:56

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Some interesting attributes to the grenades. I didn't know about the smoke spam, will have to try that sometime later, would make it very useful when trying to cross the street on dawn breaker at flag C and what have you.

Last edited by Artimise Flare on 2013-11-29, 14:20; edited 1 time in total

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What smoke spam? I see no video.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmm...odd, could have sworn I had the video in the post. Edited and posted the video.

StormEye

StormEye

He and I see a lot of stuff in a similar way.

Been watching other stuff too, and pretty much my thoughts reinforced through watching the videos.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

All you need to know about grenades:

They are awesome. Use them and never die with an un-thrown grenade.

StormEye

StormEye

Basically.

If someone is having hard time unlocking nades, you are just throwing them enough.

Nades are EXTREMELY effective this time around.

I have never seen nades this effective since BF2.

BF2 nades were a little too effective, though. LoL

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Teamwork time, have someone using a flare and another using smokes.

Stick the flairs behind you and to the side, then toss the smokes in front.

They're blind no matter what.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kenshiro wrote:Teamwork time, have someone using a flare and another using smokes.

Stick the flairs behind you and to the side, then toss the smokes in front.

They're blind no matter what.
It would be pretty sweet to see a squad take a Rush objective using that little trick.

I did have a dude on my team follow me around on Dawnbreaker once throwing his flares at me for some reason.

Ante

Ante

I personally think the V40s and the RGOs could be toned down a bit. V40 spam is insane if you sit on an ammo box. The grenades come back almost as fast as you can throw them. No reason at all to use the M67 as the blast radius is pretty much exactly the same on them.

Minis all day

StormEye

StormEye

Ante wrote:I personally think the V40s and the RGOs could be toned down a bit. V40 spam is insane if you sit on an ammo box. The grenades come back almost as fast as you can throw them. No reason at all to use the M67 as the blast radius is pretty much exactly the same on them.
Actually, the blast radius is EXACTLY the same. And on top of that, mini has higher radius in keeping up to 80 damage compared to default being able to keep up 80 damage.

So, unless you can land that perfect frag all the time, mini absolutely trumps over default.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

StormEye wrote:
Ante wrote:I personally think the V40s and the RGOs could be toned down a bit. V40 spam is insane if you sit on an ammo box. The grenades come back almost as fast as you can throw them. No reason at all to use the M67 as the blast radius is pretty much exactly the same on them.
Actually, the blast radius is EXACTLY the same. And on top of that, mini has higher radius in keeping up to 80 damage compared to default being able to keep up 80 damage.

So, unless you can land that perfect frag all the time, mini absolutely trumps over default.
Well that is dumb.
If that's true then they should give the normal grenade a huge buff.

StormEye

StormEye

Normal grenade needs to be two nades, instead of one. That should actually offset its inherent disadvantage of 'you only got one shot' element. It requires you to be more accurate compared to other lethal nades, but does not have the characteristics to aid in it.

StormEye

StormEye

[BF4] Lvlcap guide on grenades Mini

Soon, mini frag is going to be my #1 weapon, as I stopped using M40 (until DMR unlock is finished) and I rotate around weapon as much as possible. Exept mini frag. LoL

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Jesus storm, you a conquest player or any mode?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I actually hope they tone down the grenades just a little bit. At least the minis, since the RGOs don't seem to OHK people as often, and the frags you only get one.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Well with the offensive trait tree don't you get a bonus to nades?

StormEye

StormEye

I play predominantly Rush mode.

I think the reason why I am getting a lot of nade kills are because I am running with shotgun and DMR quite a lot. Many times, nades for me end up being a finisher opposed to clearing since these weapons not always down the guy before he runs into cover, especially when I am using DMR... So, larger max damage range, despite being 80 damage max, helps quite a lot. Not to mention that you can lob that thing across street and over.

Grenadier is the perk that gives extra nades, and I think its Assault only. But I don't like them already using nothing but grenade launcher and largely ignoring defib. They just need to make defib a standard that cannot be removed... Or make it so that you have to revive at least 2 mates a round to get a launcher. These nubs need to be indoctrinated on defibbing or else they will never learn, especially now that you can just completely ignore it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum