Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Lawls!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

that was kinda brilliant.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Wall-e gang rape on the elevator lol. The squad wipe was amazing.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

EOD Bot Squad Wipe should get its own ribbon Razz

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I seriously would just shut my computer off and walk away. Ultimate shame mode right there, getting owned by a bunch of wall-e's lol

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

you should probably expect to get owned by a bunch of X when the door open anyway, its a giant 'GANK ME' box.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

The Adli Corporation wrote:you should probably expect to get owned by a bunch of X when the door open anyway, its a giant 'GANK ME' box.

Pretty much, I never go on the elevators if I know the enemy is up there. I'll take a helicopter or something to the top. Sad thing is, every other helicopter other than the scout is pretty much garbage. I really hope they fix that, the miniguns on the transport are absolutely horribad. The Accuracy for the chain gun on the attack choppers isn't much better either.

StormEye

StormEye

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

StormEye wrote:LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured you'd be able to appreciate the video Storm, I bet you get plenty of douches camping roof tops on the servers that you play on lol.

StormEye

StormEye

More than I could bear.

I have seen quite a lot of player just camping elevator the entire round, and not contributing anything useful. But, I rarely play SoS map and its the only map that has that many elevators that matter to the overall round flow, not to mention its only really applicable in conquest mode. There are people still doing it in rush mode, though.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

What about Dawnbreaker? Quite a few elevators on that map as well.

StormEye

StormEye

Never played conquest mode on it, so I can't tell. But on rush mode, some defenders choose to stay up there, but its easy to mow them down with attack helos. Heck, I think half of my attack helo kills are from Dawn Breaker roof campers. You can't do it in first base, and second base's sightlines from roof top is atrocious. I have seen some people use them as parachute C4'ing, but not really much of a defense. Only few kills (if lucky) and get mowed down by helo, or get ignored entire round.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Played only a handful of rush games, and while they were interesting, they ended way too damn fast. Like less than 5min games most of the time. Jr can attest to this, it was during a spat of non-stop loss after loss after loss. Was around Thanksgiving if I recall correctly, when all the nooblets were flooding the servers.

StormEye

StormEye

That was a bad time for me too. But I had quite a few good games (well, easy ones) fighting against nooblets, when somehow a guy that I played with during beta joined in and recognized me (never friend requested or anything), and we squaded up for quite some time, destroying the other team.

Rush maps can drag on for ages, if the teams are balanced. But if its lop-sided, I have seen it ending in less than 3 minutes. We were lulzing that it was shortest game evar~.

But I have a record of 45 second round end in BF2142, so I don't think its hard to beat that. And its conquest mode too. Well, conquest assault to be more specific.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum