You are not connected. Please login or register

Damn Dragon's Dogma is good

+3
StormEye
Kenshiro
Ars Diaboli
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Damn Dragon's Dogma is good Empty Damn Dragon's Dogma is good 2013-12-16, 00:30

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Got Dark Arisen a while ago for my PS3. Holy shit it's fun. It's probably one of the few games that does huge monsters right. A chimera made me its bitch for a while, and finally killing it was baller. I've fought cyclops, ogres, and one gryphon (fuck these cunts, they fly away).

Can you imagine how awesome it could be if it had a PC version? 60 FPS, better graphics, more monsters, more skills. I hate Capcom for not making a port of it Sad

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

If it had a PC version people would whine about the controls and how they "are shit" for master race input.

If anything it's even harder to translate to KBM, movement like Dark Souls is one thing, but the way attack hotkey are set up? You'd need 3 sets of 3 keys, or 2 switch keys.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

You connect a controller to your PC, modders fix whatever shit the devs do. Problem solved.

Still, it will never happen Sad

StormEye

StormEye

If the game does not play well on KBM, then we have controller. I play most non-FPS on controller anyway (strategy and some RPG exceptions).

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah PC controllers for windows fix controls issues lol.

i use a controller for Dark Souls, so much easier than using a keyboard.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I use a controller on anything besides fps and rts...I just like sitting back chilling with the controller.

anyway, I meant to check this out, was going to get the "goty" version awhile back. I kept hearing how it was really good when it came out. Only like 30 bucks brand new...Id get it used but I believe they use codes and not a disc like how Fallout/Oblivion were

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Dark Arisen is contained in the disc.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Capcom said it's "too big" to download. Or too expensive. Either way.

It's a good game, it has the vanilla game and the expansion.

sheep

sheep

Told you so.

I still haven't finished playing all the main game or the dlc.

10Damn Dragon's Dogma is good Empty Re: Damn Dragon's Dogma is good 2013-12-18, 01:16

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

The fact that you could pick up your pawns and throw them was so fucking stupid it killed it for me so I canceled my pre-order.

I looked forward to it forever, but completely out of place stupidity like that is unforgiveable.

11Damn Dragon's Dogma is good Empty Re: Damn Dragon's Dogma is good 2013-12-18, 01:59

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

So don't pick them up and throw them?

I sure as hell thought it was funny. You can pick them up and throw them off a cliff just for shits and giggles.

And you were right sheep. Sowwy for not listening to you the first time Sad

12Damn Dragon's Dogma is good Empty Re: Damn Dragon's Dogma is good 2013-12-18, 02:06

StormEye

StormEye

Throw minions?

Like Disgaea style?

13Damn Dragon's Dogma is good Empty Re: Damn Dragon's Dogma is good 2013-12-18, 05:52

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

StormEye wrote:Throw minions?

Like Disgaea style?

No, you can carry them around if they are light enough/you can carry their weight. Over the shoulder.

Comes in VERY handy if you ever want to solo, you just pick up your main pawn and throw him/her into the ocean.

14Damn Dragon's Dogma is good Empty Re: Damn Dragon's Dogma is good 2013-12-18, 12:28

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

seems weird haha...I remember having a hell of a time against that monster in the demo. Would of been sooooo cool on co op

15Damn Dragon's Dogma is good Empty Re: Damn Dragon's Dogma is good 2013-12-19, 22:20

sheep

sheep

It also helps if they "die" and you need to haul them out of trouble before reviving them.

As I tell Grey, I'm always right. So listen :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum