Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

First video/blog: Which would you like to see?

+3
JrTapia1991
StormEye
Artimise Flare
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

In roughly one more week, TESO will launch and the 2nd Beta weekend out of 4 will launch for Wildstar Online.

I'll likely make video's of both of these, but I'm curious about what ya'll would like to see more? I'm also debating on picking up Titanfall (which undoubtedly, many of you have likely picked up already)

I'm also thinking of putting together videos covering games like Banished, and perhaps some other games.

Thoughts?

StormEye

StormEye

If you are doing TESO, I also have it ordered, so I might be in the video as well. LoL

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'd like an ESO one

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah do TESO.

Pariah

Pariah

titties

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Anything specific about TESO you'd like me to cover? I'll be running a sorcerer for the most part when I finally get into the game on the 31'st

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

How the dungeons are, what level you have to be to partake in dungeons, if the loot is good, if the questing is good. I'm really not into pvp I mostly like doing dungeons with my friend and also some questing here and there.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Any particular class you're interested in Jr?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Pariah wrote:titties

I know right?!? How many times do we have to tell the guy...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Artimise Flare wrote:Any particular class you're interested in Jr?

Dragon Knight Razz with any of the 3 skills trees really. I like being warriors but wouldn't mind later making a mage for DPS

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Metalzoic wrote:
Pariah wrote:titties

I know right?!? How many times do we have to tell the guy...

Apparently a lot since he still seems to be skipping over both of your posts.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'm surrounded by highschools and elementary schools bro, not exactly the greatest demograph to be going about to get pictures lol.

As for AF girls? I work at a maintenance base and the selection of attractive gals in uniform are a bit slim. Now, if I get stationed in say Germany or Italy, that'll change things up a lot lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum